IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster FPS drop

Tomi35

Hi there. I have been using Win 10 on my laptop for 3 years now and in the summer of 2020 I faced the problem. I have been using a program called Driver Booster for 2 years now to update my drivers and until July 2020 I had no problems with it. Then in July I updated the drivers with him on a fresh windows and experienced FPS drops in the games. CSGO had so far had 120-140 FPS em, and after using Driver booster it dropped to 60-70. I reinstalled windows recently and so without using a driver booster I have 50-60 FPS em in CSGO. But with the help of driver booster I have been able to play 100+ FPS so far. I tried to update drivers in windows settings, but I didn't achieve anything with them. I searched the net and found people blue with the problem, but not really a usable answer. Maybe if anyone could help, I would thank you very much i-5 7200u 2.5 Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 940mx, 8gb ram, 128gb ssd

I do not understand what exactly you need help with.

First DB installed drivers slowed your fps. You reinstalled windows did not use DB and your FPS is still low.

Then you used driver Booster and your FPS increased.

What exactly is the issue you need help with.

DB does not have any effect on your FPS. DB simply updates drivers, so if your FPS drops after updating with DB, then the new updated driver is the problem.

You could try rolling back your driver to the previous version.

Also with all the issues with windows 10 lately it could be a windows issue.

You could also check with your pc manufacturer to see what Graphics driver and video driver it recommends, as DB may not be downloading the best driver.