IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New version same error

Victor2k

The latest versions of the iobit programs, bring the same problem that until now seems insurmountable, IOBIT does not like the proxy connection, and as seen in the photo the proposed solution does not work either, greetings from Argentina.

Hi Victor2k,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please follow the following steps to help us locate the problem and look into it:

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file at dbfeedback@iobit.com.

We will analyze the file and try our best to find a solution for you.

Thanks.

Hi Victor2k,

The contents of the debug file in Driver Booster and IObit Malware Fighter are different. So please follow the steps below and send us the debug file of Driver Booster.

Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> attach the zip file to us.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
it's obvious, that they are two different things, you don't need to remind me, but I don't consider it opportune to send a new file, if the previous one I sent it a month ago and I still don't have an answer.

Hi Victor2k,

Very sorry if we missed your file. I just checked with my colleaguewho is charge of IObit Malware Fighter whether she got your file. But she said she did not. So would you please provide us the URL of your post with the file so that she can check it?

And for Driver Booster, please note that we are only capable to help to locate the problem after you send us the requested file. So if you would like us to help, please send the db_info_xxxx.zip file to us at dbfeedback@iobit.com.

Thanks for your understanding.

Archived