IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What is the official release level?

Leighton

I've seen Driver Booster 5.0.3.402 and Iobit Uninstaller 7.1.0.20 available online in a number of places. Here, in the forum, those versions are not available

I’m wary of downloading from an obviously insecure site. When will these versions be available here?

Hi Leighton, Generally, unless they are uploaded to the official site or official mirror URLs, I don't give a link in the Forum. The available online versions of IObit software may be specific versions for specific PCs which are uploaded to the web. There is probably no difference in the programs with very minor updated versions for the common users, so I wouldn't install a version of an IObit program unless the link is available in the Forum (or official mirrors). Cheers. Cheers.

Archived