IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New version some error again!!!

Victor2k

[h=1]Driver Booster 5.1.0.488[/h]

Cause a lot of sadness, see, like a good product, it falls apart The latest versions of Driver Booster, Malware Fighter, have a serious problem, when the device is connected behind a proxy. The ironic thing is that ASC 11 this problem does not have it, are not they, the three products of the same company?

Driver Booster 5.1.0.488

Cause a lot of sadness, see, like a good product, it falls apart The latest versions of Driver Booster, Malware Fighter, have a serious problem, when the device is connected behind a proxy. The ironic thing is that ASC 11 this problem does not have it, are not they, the three products of the same company?

Hi Victor2k,

About the scan failure of Driver Booster, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will analyze the file and reply you soon.

Thanks.

Hi Victor2k,

About the scan failure of Driver Booster, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will analyze the file and reply you soon.

Thanks.

I sent those files several times, the only answer I got, was to send it again

I sent those files several times, the only answer I got, was to send it again

Please inform us what is your email address by sending us Private Message so that we can check whether we received your files?

You may know that we will reply every email which reports a problem about Driver Booster as long as we receive it.

From your picture, we can see it's not the requested file of Driver Booster. It is about IObit Malware Fighter.

bout the problem of IObit Malware Fighter, you can post the problem you encounter under IObit Malware Fighter v5 part. My colleague will reply you.

And about the problem of Driver Booster, please send us the requested file so that we can help accordingly.

Thanks for your understanding.

The files that I uploaded and that they asked me, were about malware fighter (they never answered me) driver booster (they never answered me) asc ultimate (they never answered me), I hope that you and your colleagues understand the disappointment that I have. program that has no update problems is ASC

The files that I uploaded and that they asked me, were about malware fighter (they never answered me) driver booster (they never answered me) asc ultimate (they never answered me), I hope that you and your colleagues understand the disappointment that I have. program that has no update problems is ASC

First, sorry that we let you down.

But about Driver Booster, I am keeping asking you send me the requested file, but the answer I got was that you sent to those files several times, but I never get the file I requested. If you did send the file whose name is similar with db_info_xxxx.zip to us, you can send the screenshot of it to us. Or you may please just simply send it to us.

About IObit Malware Fighter and ASC Ultimate, I already forwarded your information to my colleagues, they will check again to see if there is any post they didn't reply carelessly.

By the way, you may please post only the related issues under the corresponding program module, such as, only Driver Booster related issues under Driver Booster part.

Thanks for understanding.

Archived