IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Setup in /silent mode

maks13

• 3 weeks later...
I installed ASC on Russian Windows. Then I installed DB via menu tools in ASC. It is in English.

Command line was "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\DriverBooster.exe /sp- /verysilent /suppressmsgboxes driverbooster "

You may please note that Driver Booster is another program. You can set the language as your own need in the Settings, see the picture below: [ATTACH=CONFIG]n224246[/ATTACH]

Sure.

But when other programs run in silent mode they are installed with Russian language.

When Driver Booster runs not in silent mode it's installed with Russian language.

The bug is only with Driver Booster and Protected Folder.

So I need to set up language before install in Config.ini in %APPDATA%\IObit\Driver Booster\ for Driver Booster

and in %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\IObit\Protected Folder\ for Protected Folder.

Please submit this bug report to developers.

Sure.

But when other programs run in silent mode they are installed with Russian language.

When Driver Booster runs not in silent mode it's installed with Russian language.

The bug is only with Driver Booster and Protected Folder.

So I need to set up language before install in Config.ini in %APPDATA%\IObit\Driver Booster\ for Driver Booster

and in %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\IObit\Protected Folder\ for Protected Folder.

Please submit this bug report to developers.

Hi Marks13,

Our technicians informed that the default language of Driver Booster shall be consist with the system language. If your system language is English, then Driver Booster should display English by default.

If your system language is Russia, you may please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file to look into.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Our technicians informed that the default language of Driver Booster shall be consist with the system language.

No, it is not when you the command line is

"C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\DriverBooster.exe" /sp- /verysilent /suppressmsgboxes driverbooster

Please verify on your side.

• 2 weeks later...

No, it is not when you the command line is

"C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\DriverBooster.exe" /sp- /verysilent /suppressmsgboxes driverbooster

Please verify on your side.

No matter where you installed Driver Booster, the default language of Driver Booster will be consist with the system language. If your system language is English, then Driver Booster should display English by default.

If the default language of Driver Booster is not consist with your system language, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file to look into.

Archived