IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster - Activation Failed Host File Block our Server

WhitefoxSK

I bought today ASC,MF,DB for 3 PC

ASC,MF,DB activated normaly on 2 PC but on one i am not able to activate the Driver Booster.

I tried to delete all adresses in host file , set it as " only readable" , delete the host file , but it doesnt matter what i do with that host file cause it pop up allways same.

I tried DB 4.5 activated normaly but when i want to install 5.1 it deletes 4.5 with license.

I am not using Proxy and also allowed it in firewall + added Inboud/Outbound rules

• 2 weeks later...
I bought today ASC,MF,DB for 3 PC

ASC,MF,DB activated normaly on 2 PC but on one i am not able to activate the Driver Booster.

I tried to delete all adresses in host file , set it as " only readable" , delete the host file , but it doesnt matter what i do with that host file cause it pop up allways same.

I tried DB 4.5 activated normaly but when i want to install 5.1 it deletes 4.5 with license.

I am not using Proxy and also allowed it in firewall + added Inboud/Outbound rules

Hi WhitefoxSK,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

For the issue you reported, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.

We will analyze the file and try our best to find a solution for you.

By the way, please inform us what are the license codes. (We recommend you contact us by email to keep your license code safe. Our email address is dbfeedback@iobit.com)

Thanks.

Problem solved i had enough time until you replied :D

Problem was when i saved host file it saved as host.txt so original host file was still with that extra iobit lines , so i had to just change "Save as type" to "All Files"

Thanks for your information.

Archived