IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bugs

Macak07

Hi Macak07,

Thanks for your kind feedback.

About your first post, I will forward to our translator to check.

About the words about Advanced SystemCare, it's our recommendation. It is useful for some users. If you don't want it, you may please just ignore it.

Thanks for your understanding.

• 4 weeks later...

while downloading drivers to my wifes new notebook an asus x441sa , i got the blue screen, after failing to rfix, i had to spend 30 pounds, so I think I wont be using the driver 5 .I havent had any problems so far, but there is something corrupted in the asus drivers.

while downloading drivers to my wifes new notebook an asus x441sa , i got the blue screen, after failing to rfix, i had to spend 30 pounds, so I think I wont be using the driver 5 .I havent had any problems so far, but there is something corrupted in the asus drivers.

Hi rebelgrady,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You may please kindly know that the driver update provided by Driver Booster works properly on most of users computers. And it is impossible for our testing team to test every single driver update in every single PC situation because driver updates quantity is colossal and PC situations are various, and even though the updates are from official recourse and tested before being added into our database, they cannot be guaranteed to be error-free. So sometimes the problem happens.

If any problem happens after using Driver Booster, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will look into this problem and get back to you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Archived