No announcement yet.

Send Your Feedback for Driver Booster V7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just installed the software this morning and it worked great. It helps me to fix all my laptop's problems with gaming so I can use my game again. Just one problem: there's a mistake in the Vietnamese spelling for "update all". It should says "câp nhât tât ca" but instead it said "cât nhât tât ca"

Thank you!
    Last edited by Legend Wolf VN; Sep. 15th, 2019, 12:33.

Comment

I'm a longtime user of Iobit products. Just upgraded my licenced version of AD 6.6 Pro to AD 7 Beta and so far it appears stable. Also beta testing ASC 13, I'm a happy tester...…….

Comment

Originally posted by Legend Wolf VN View Post
        I've just installed the software this morning and it worked great. It helps me to fix all my laptop's problems with gaming so I can use my game again. Just one problem: there's a mistake in the Vietnamese spelling for "update all". It should says "câp nhât tât ca" but instead it said "cât nhât tât ca"

Thank you!
        Hi Legend Wolf VN,
        Welcome to join us at the forum.
        Glad to know Driver Booster helps with the gaming problem. And for the spelling for "update all", really thanks for your correction. We will update it in our next version.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Is there now a final release of this as the main page shows v7.0.2 as downloadable, but gives v6.6?

Comment

Originally posted by beelzebub View Post
            Is there now a final release of this as the main page shows v7.0.2 as downloadable, but gives v6.6?
            Hi beelzebub,

Driver Booster v7 has been just released. You can download it on our official website or here.

IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
            X