IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

update any razer product crashed my setup..

whitefox2k

Good morning,

short: i used first time the driver booster free version on 2 machines (laptop and pc).

After updating all hardware my COMPLETE razer products stop working

Razer Synapse didnt find any hardware again, so i had to remove all drivers manuel, and deinstalled razer synapse.

My Razer Products: Deathstalker, Naga 2014 Lefthand edition, Goliath Mousepad, Kraken V2.

So, the other hardware seems to be dont affected, but this issue cost me now 1 hour on both pcs to fix it and can use my hardware again.

Thank you and sorry for my english, nativ german.

• 3 weeks later...
Good morning,

short: i used first time the driver booster free version on 2 machines (laptop and pc).

After updating all hardware my COMPLETE razer products stop working

Razer Synapse didnt find any hardware again, so i had to remove all drivers manuel, and deinstalled razer synapse.

My Razer Products: Deathstalker, Naga 2014 Lefthand edition, Goliath Mousepad, Kraken V2.

So, the other hardware seems to be dont affected, but this issue cost me now 1 hour on both pcs to fix it and can use my hardware again.

Thank you and sorry for my english, nativ german.

Hi whitefox2k,

Truly sorry for the inconvenience.

You may kindly know that the driver update provided by Driver Booster works properly on most of users computers.But it is impossible for our testing team to test every single driver update in every single PC situation because driver updates quantity is colossal and PC situations are various, and even though the updates are from official recourse and tested before being added into our database, they cannot be guaranteed to be error-free. So sometimes the problem happens.

For the problem driver, you may right click it and choose Ignore after scanning in Driver Booster. If you are willing to help us to look into this issue, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_YYYYMMDD.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.

Thanks in advance.