cannot instal driver booster only with keyboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot instal driver booster only with keyboard

hi, recently i needed to install driver booster on some laptop, where usb driver and touchpad driver was not installed. so i had only keyboard and was UNABLE to install this program which could help me. I think it is HUGE FAIL that you cannot get through one place in installation procedure without pointing device. TAB didnt help so i installed concurent program for searching driversand was quite pleased that i now use it as a main driver searching application.

PS: registration form for this forum is so user unfriendly that i wanted to cancel it and f*ck on all of this

Originally posted by fajmol View Post
    hi, recently i needed to install driver booster on some laptop, where usb driver and touchpad driver was not installed. so i had only keyboard and was UNABLE to install this program which could help me. I think it is HUGE FAIL that you cannot get through one place in installation procedure without pointing device. TAB didnt help so i installed concurent program for searching driversand was quite pleased that i now use it as a main driver searching application.

PS: registration form for this forum is so user unfriendly that i wanted to cancel it and f*ck on all of this
    Hi fajmol,
    Thanks for your kind suggestion. I've forwarded it to our developing team for consideration.
    Have a nice day :)

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
    X