IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Licences and activations

Pendaws

I have 5 current licences and today, one of my machines needed to upgrade. I found it would not work so I went onto the upgrade part of your site to get the serial number to work. I did what the email said and tried to use the serial number to activate it and the stupid programme told me that the number is not valid YET, you people believe it is???

I have a LOT of trouble with your Driver Pro with licence renewals and also the fact that my AV software keeps finding your programmes to be PUP's.

I have been using this programme since version 4 and I find I am about to give it the boot. EVERY year I pay over $100.00 in fees for it and have nothing but trouble with using it.

I did send an email some time ago regarding licences and still am waiting for a reply?????

Three times I have rebooted the machine and 3 times tried to NEW number but to date NOTHING. I am in Australia and don't see myself phoning your help line so, any chance that SOMEONE could look into this and let me know what I can do to fix it????

Unfortunately, there is nothing the Forum Admins/Mods can do regarding licences. Only Iobit can do this.

Sadly, iobit support in the Forum is not good, and as this is the weekend it is unlikely that you would get a response before Monday.

I would suggest that you send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely ( the Iobit liason for the Forum). This is usually the best way to sort licence issues.Reference this Topic.

You say that your pc had to upgrade....do you mean a windows upgrade???

I suggest you try uninstalling DB. Then temporarily disable your Anti-virus/antimalware (including windows defender.

Then re-install DB and run it. Go to the Manage Licence area of DB and put in your original licence to activate pro.

As for the PUP's issue. Two things are responsible. 1) the various anti-virus/anti malware programs are deciding what they consider to be PUP's/viruses and are causing many false flags.

2) Third party sellers are including additional items in the Iobit programs which are then flagged by various AV's. That is why it is recommended to only download Iobit products

from the Majorgeeks site...

• 2 weeks later...

I did as you said and still it won't work. I do have a number that WON'T work and yet is still okay until October??? Tells me that the licence code is NOT valid.

I currently have 5 VALID licences, means 18 uses altogether and I am getting a little sick of this cat and mouse game with IOBit.

I sent a message to the company and still have received NOTHING back. The number that the silly programme is telling me is not

a good one is recognised by IOBit. I guess I will just have to forget IOBit and find another one that doesn't have this amount of porblems

Thanks for the assistance Scannan.

I did as you said and still it won't work. I do have a number that WON'T work and yet is still okay until October??? Tells me that the licence code is NOT valid.

I currently have 5 VALID licences, means 18 uses altogether and I am getting a little sick of this cat and mouse game with IOBit.

I sent a message to the company and still have received NOTHING back. The number that the silly programme is telling me is not

a good one is recognised by IOBit. I guess I will just have to forget IOBit and find another one that doesn't have this amount of porblems

Thanks for the assistance Scannan.

Could you please send us your email address via PM so that we can check it for you?