IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Driver Booster V8

Cicely

Hi All,

Driver Booster V8 is available now. Check it out and enjoy the new features.

1. Download Now

Download Driver Booster V8

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly to dbfeedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

3. Share Driver Booster V8 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New

+ Super-huge database (4,500,000+ drivers) helps provide precisely matched updates for all outdated drivers

+ Newly support choosing driver-update priority between the latest drivers and the most stable drivers

+ New Offline Driver Updater tool helps update and install drivers without internet connection due to system reinstall or upgrade or no network driver

+ New scan engine adopts a better logic for faster scan and more accurate driver-match in Windows 10

+ New install engine further speeds up the driver installation by up to 30% in Windows 10 with even a higher success rate

+ New Driver Backup feature guarantees a higher success rate of driver backup and restore in Windows 10

+ Optimized online database structure and query logic for faster and more precise driver detection

+ New UI, better interaction experience, easier to use

+ Supported 49 languages

+ Fixed the known bugs in the previous version

5. Description:

Driver Booster 8 is a driver-update tool and definitely at the very top of its profession to keep drivers and game components up-to-date. It’s easy-to-use, super useful, and powerful for Windows users.

With the super large database (4,500,000+), Driver Booster 8 can update all outdated/faulty/missing drivers with just 1-click. Besides the huge database, it also has the following outstanding features:

High precision of driver matching: guaranteed by continuously optimized scan logic and unique matching algorithm

High security of driver updating: all supported drivers have passed Microsoft WHQL tests and been strictly tested by following IObit Review Rules

Auto driver update: automatically download and install drivers while the system is idle to save time

Free to choose driver-update priority: the latest drivers or the most stable drivers

Offline Driver Updater: enables you to install and update driver without Internet access

Far more than that, the Boost feature in Driver Booster 8 can bring users with better gaming experience and PC performance. Moreover, at least 9 useful tools are offered to help fix the most common headache problems like no sound, network failure, bad resolution, and device error ...

In a word, Driver Booster 8 is a must-have tool to update drivers, boost games, and fix common PC problems.

• 11 months later...

I am not happy at all with Driver Booster! After installing and downloading the driver updates for my Surface Pro 6 (with all Windows 10 updates current) neither of the internal cameras will work! I just spent well over 6 hours looking for solutions on the internet, and none of them worked. The cameras show up with the yellow triangle warning sign. When I look at properties, it says "This device cannot start. (Code 10)". When I attempt to update the driver, I get an error message that says "Windows found drivers for this device but encountered an error when trying to install them."

I now have a one year old computer with non-working computers thanks to Driver Booster.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a paid pro license for 3 pcs and that seems to work fine.  The free version on my test pc no longer allows updates, instead it only provides links to upgrade to pro.  Tried reinstalling it but same result.  Is this intentional or a bug?

On 6/22/2021 at 1:43 AM, Cicely said:

Hello

Sorry to hear that. Would you please refer to the following page to check whether it is helpful?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/camera-doesn-t-work-in-windows-10-32adb016-b29c-a928-0073-53d31da0dad5

First, what I meant to say was that my _cameras_ are no longer working. And I had already found the link you suggested - no luck. I guess my next step is to take my Surface to a Microsoft store to see if they have a solution.

Again, not happy!