Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inequality and differences in driver identification

Please see photo and fix program

Cannot see details in photo's. Explain your issue.
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	666.png
Views:	53
Size:	315.4 KB
ID:	231798 Click image for larger version

Name:	5555.png
Views:	48
Size:	680.7 KB
ID:	231799 Click image for larger version

ID:	231800 Click image for larger version

ID:	231801 Click image for larger version

ID:	231802

Comment

Cannot see details in photos even at 200% magnification.
        Rather than spend your time uploading photo's.....why don't you just explain your issue as requested.

Comment

Hi there

Which part you mean are different? It is not very clear even if we download and magnify the pictures.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
            Hi there

Which part you mean are different? It is not very clear even if we download and magnify the pictures.
            Cicely
            I have already stated this to the User. You have just repeated my post, which is not helpful.
            I have asked previously, that you wait for the User to reply.
            There is very little point in my continuing to post if you are going to appear days or weeks later and just repeat my advice/questions.
            If you would prefer to be the only one helping Users, then please let me know and I will stop assisting.

Comment

Hi Haji13680201,

Do you mean that the publishers are different even if they are the same driver? If so, this is because different manufacturers provides different update for their drivers. The drivers are generally updated by different manufacturers, such as NVIDIA, AMD, Intel, etc. Sometimes users don't know the manufacturer corresponding to each device, so they don't know whether there is a driver that can be updated. In order to ensure that most devices can be used on Windows, Microsoft will include "universal drivers" corresponding to most devices in the system. These drivers can provide the basic functions of the device, but cannot use the full performance of the device.

Therefore, generally speaking, in the device details, if Publisher is Microsoft, it means that it uses "universal driver/basic driver". Driver Booster can use a huge database to quickly and accurately match the driver corresponding to the device for users, one-click update, and It will also update the driver database in real time, match more devices for users, and provide device driver update function.

IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
              X