IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Inequality and differences in driver identification

Haji13680201

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":231798}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":231799}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":231800}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":231801}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":231802}[/ATTACH]

Hi there

Which part you mean are different? It is not very clear even if we download and magnify the pictures.

Cicely

I have already stated this to the User. You have just repeated my post, which is not helpful.

I have asked previously, that you wait for the User to reply.

There is very little point in my continuing to post if you are going to appear days or weeks later and just repeat my advice/questions.

If you would prefer to be the only one helping Users, then please let me know and I will stop assisting.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Haji13680201,

Do you mean that the publishers are different even if they are the same driver? If so, this is because different manufacturers provides different update for their drivers. The drivers are generally updated by different manufacturers, such as NVIDIA, AMD, Intel, etc. Sometimes users don't know the manufacturer corresponding to each device, so they don't know whether there is a driver that can be updated. In order to ensure that most devices can be used on Windows, Microsoft will include "universal drivers" corresponding to most devices in the system. These drivers can provide the basic functions of the device, but cannot use the full performance of the device.

Therefore, generally speaking, in the device details, if Publisher is Microsoft, it means that it uses "universal driver/basic driver". Driver Booster can use a huge database to quickly and accurately match the driver corresponding to the device for users, one-click update, and It will also update the driver database in real time, match more devices for users, and provide device driver update function.