This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Driver Booster to v2.4 & Get the Latest News

In V2.4, we added "Uninstall" option for unplugged devices. Check it out!

1. Download Now

Download from CNet

2. Send Your Feedback

E-mail us directly: dbfeedback@iobit.com
    Post it in this thread, or open a new one on our forums.
    • If you report a bug, please provide us with the following information to get quick response from IObit.

1) Click here to download a tool >> double click to run this tool >> click Save report to Desktop >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file with the bug description to dbfeedback@iobit.com

2) Send us the screenshots of the error message, scan result or any information to help specify the problem.
    Click here for Guide of Taking Screen Shots

3. News & Offer

Click --> and try Driver Booster V3 Beta!
    Last edited by Cicely; Sep. 9th, 2014, 10:15.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Can't wait to test out the beta! :mrgreen: Bug search time! hehe
    Usage of IObit Products
    Clean Install for IObit Softwares

Comment

Let's hope for a change

Let's see if this is miles ahead of the last version.
      #waitandwatch
      >>@dev3<<

Comment

@Magic,

Yeah, bug hunter :)
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

@dev3,

You'll know it :)
          IObit Support Team --

Comment

I hope that version 2 will have possibility to create a Portable Version of Driver Booster.

Comment

@Octavian,

Thanks for your good suggestion. I have forwarded it to our product team :)
              IObit Support Team --

Comment

Can wait for this! Excited on the change logs.

Comment

@rourkem,

Just this week if all going well :)
                  IObit Support Team --

Comment

It is necessary that Driver Booster v2 pay attention at Security (Guarantees OEM Drivers Only- One of the easiest ways to accidentally get malware in to your system is to download drivers from a disreputable source. The best updaters guarantee that all of their drivers come from original equipment manufacturers, or OEMs.)

Comment

Before it comes out, is there something, on that program, that prevents computers from overheating and making sound buzzes? If not, could you put something in there? I hope that's a feature or something for Driver Booster V2

Comment

@cmarkellc

In the Beta 1, no:(

But I have forwarded your great idea to our product team for future consideration:)

Thank you so much for support Driver Booster and IObit.
                        IObit Support Team --

Comment

@Octavian

The impressive suggestion has been forwarded to our product team :)

Thank you so much. Please feel free to let us know if you get any idea again.
                          IObit Support Team --

Comment

I'm very excited of this "new" version of DB as I've used the old (1.3 and 1.4) on probably hundreds of pc's. I'm fixing/reparing computers and sometimes I wonder how I could live without it.

One great thing would be that it also checks other programs for updates like flash, java, reader, skype and so on like Avast! do. So in one click you can update everything.. would atleast to me be worth an golden award =)

Which day now can we expect 2.0 beta ? =)
                            -Worst thing I know of, is a slow computer.

Comment

Suggestions to make DR the BEST driver updater!

I've probably used all of the major recommended driver update programs - so from that experience I would like to see the following in the next DB - it will be the best then!

1. If you can somehow reverse engineer the Driver Detective update engine - that program consistently has near perfect discovery of outdated drivers.

2. Have the option of creating a Windows System Restore point for EACH driver installed, instead of JUST one at the beginning of usage. This is important in case only one of the updates is bad, and the Windows driver rollback doesn't work (I've had that happen).

3. Have the ability to backup the drivers to a separate file; external drive; or CD

4. Have the ability to delete unused drivers for devices no longer used.

Thank You!

Comment

Working...
                              X