• Show
Clear All

• Driver Booster V3.3 Lands!

Most features get improved.
    • Download URL (Always the latest version):
    http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/dr...ster_setup.exe
    • Report Bug:
    Report any bug to us with as much as information below:

1. Specify this problem with more details, or screenshots of error messages and related information.

Guide for Taking Screen Shots: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Or just take a video of what happens.

2. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file.

3. Send the screenshots/video & db_info_xxxx.zip to dbfeedback@iobit.com
    Last edited by Cicely; Aug. 6th, 2015, 03:21.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
    Ready to hunt bugs?
    Yes of course!
    We are waiting beta version

Comment

I'm to scared to use that

Driver booster 2 allready gave me 2 blue screens
      http://i.share.pho.to/703b2412_o.png

Comment

Then do not use it. We do not need to hear about it.
        To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

@ShinjiGowa,

Then you will help us fix the blue screen bug!

Haha, just kidding :)

So sorry about the troubles. Usually, the blue screen problem is actually caused by the drive updates which are provided by the manufactures, not Driver Booster itself. And it is impossible for our testing team to test every single driver update in every single PC situation because driver updates quantity is colossal and PC situations are various. So problems like blue screen happens.

BTW, you can create a restore point before testing Beta in case of the unexpected.

We appreciate your help so much :)
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I would like to beta test it

Comment

@Cicely

Thanx for your nice reply

I'm going do them one by one today so i can figure out wich driver is causing the problem, And i will try it with the new beta version just to help bug fixing.
              http://i.share.pho.to/703b2412_o.png

Comment

Thank you ShinjiGowa!
                IObit Support Team --

Comment

Can you check to see you have the the right driver version that is the latest. Told mr that Nvidia PhysX version 09.14.702.0 is newer then what I have installed. I have Nvidia PhysX version 09.15.0428 installed. Thanks

Comment

• Cicely
                    Cicely commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @parkd1,

Thank you for testing. Our DB support also got your email and replied to you for further checking.

Sent the file. Thanks for looking into this.

Comment

Initial Look At The Software
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Overall Visual: Sleek and easy on the eyes
                    Startup Screen: Very easy to use and understand
                    Driver Insallation: Quick and easy
                    UI Settings: 5 stars
                    Settings: Easy to navigate
                    System Resources: Easy on system resources

Over all: Great product like always. I can only suggest always more updates, You can never have too many updates for database or software I plan to report any bugs I experience

Comment

Thank you BlackRain91 :) We are working on the database expansion. Email us with more feedback.
                      IObit Support Team --

Comment

just got driver beta 3 download,but where do i put license in,there is no activate etc.?or is it the case you dont need a license for beta?

Comment

• enoskype
                          enoskype commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You don't need a license for Driver Booster 3.0 Beta 1.

Cheers.

In new DB 3 beta 1 we have almost 3 "Rescue" buttons, first on main UI, right from "Feedback" button, and other two in "More settings" menu. For more protection from BSOD?
                        BTW, works pretty good, and UI is amazing. Also, now I don't need to rescan to see what I need to update, just can click "Last scan" link, or "Device drivers"/"Game Components" buttons if something outdated, 5 from 5 updated drivers! This is first beta version that works good for me.

Staying tuned.

Comment

thank you Enosskype for reply.

Comment

Working...
                          X