Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just downloaded the 3.1 version (don't know why I didn't do this before) installed, ran, all the drivers were updated. One of the MANY things I like about Driver Booster is I can tell it to ignore certain upgrades and it completely ignores them. Fantastic trouble saver just for this one item.
    Since I found IObit quite awhile ago, I have been simply amazed at the quality of the programs, the prices are fantastic. With 5 machines running so many of these other programs get really spendy. Again thanks for this feature (lower prices)
    With all of the IObit programs that I run I have never had the BSOD pop up on me. I think I have most of the stable of programs from IObit and every chance I get I brag IObit up. Now if these people with get with it and do what I suggest.
    Again Thanks Cicely and the entire crew
    Al

Comment

• Feedback/Idea - I think it would be cool after Drivers are updated to have a "post to twitter" thingy where you can let your tweeps know something like:
      "I just updated 4 of my drivers using IOBIT's Driver Booster Pro - Free Download Here (link)"

Comment

• Cicely
        Cicely commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi indieislands,

I've forwarded your suggestion to our develop team. Let us know if you have more ideas.

• Surely will - thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X