IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 Drivers

Riagva

I am very sad about this new version of Driver Booster v3. I have a SONY VAIO VGN-FW21Z with a graphic card ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 and Windows 10 Pro x64. When performing a scan with Driver Booster v3 it reports that my driver need to update. When performing this update, the installed driver is not appropriate for my graphic card. The correct and latest version is 8.970.100.9001 with the AMD Catalyst 13.1.

With this version of Driver Booster v3, I lost confidence in IObit products that have always used, because with the wrong drivers the PC is not working. :(

Information by Driver Suport for AMD: Article Number: GPU-624

ATI Radeon™ HD 4000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4000, ATI Radeon™ HD 3000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3000, and ATI Radeon™ HD 2000/ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2000 Series Graphics reached peak performance optimization in October, 2013.

No additional driver releases are planned for these products.

The last operating system supported using the AMD drivers was Microsoft Windows® 8 with the AMD Catalyst 13.1 driver package, which can be downloaded from the AMD Driver page : http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Driver support for these products under Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 10 is only available via Windows Update. Please enable Windows Update to allow it to automatically detect and install display driver version 8.970.100.9001

Driver Support for AMD Radeon™ HD 4000, HD 3000, HD 2000 and older Series

• 1 month later...
I unistall all IObit Products. I lost confidence in IObit products that have always used, because with the wrong drivers the PC is not working. :(

Sorry Riagva.

AMD is updated again.

We will improve Driver Booster with its database, as well as other IObit products. Hope you give it a try in the further.

Archived