IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hmm...

Imagod

Hey all my nerd friends. I got some question. Ok. Driver Booster Pro is not the only software I'm using. I have been using Driver Max Free alternatively. So far so good. But not free completely. Strangely why the Driver Max Free found more outdated software than Driver Booster Pro? Isn't the advertise of Driver Booster Pro say it will find more newer software than the free version of DB? Have I been scammed? I need some answer here. Oh Driver Max is safe by the way to use. Just telling the nerds scaredy cats. See here: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/driver...ater-tools.htm

A little note to Hmm...

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/driver...ater-tools.htm Update February 09,2016

Citation:

1. Driver Booster

Driver Booster is the best free driver updater program. It's compatible with all versions of Windows and makes updating drivers simple.

8. DriverMax

DriverMax is a free Windows program that can update outdated drivers. Unfortunately, it's limited in a few areas.

Note: DriverMax can only download 2 drivers per day and 10 drivers per month.

@Imagod

Welcome to our forums. We don’t display the outdated drivers which may cause serious PC problem after updating. And we are keeping to expand our database urgently now. Driver Booster will support more devices for driver updates ASAP.

If you can report us the missing drivers, we will appreciate that.

Let us know if you have more questions.

And thank you @Sarakael :)

• 2 weeks later...
Free DriverMax display much more up to date drivers more than the stupid DB Pro version which is overpriced. Garbage....

Because we have more strict rules to filter problem drivers. Lower update risk is more important than driver numbers.

If you purchased Driver Booster PRO, contact dbfeedback@iobit.com and we'd like to manually double check for you.

Archived