IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster v3, Destroyed my pc..

Khaled123

So, I updated the drivers that this program Driver Booster v3, recommended me to update, And I also created a restore point, And when I restarted my pc, Everything was f**ked up..

The sound/internet drivers Were gone. Can someone tell me how everything got wiped out in the network options? The Adaptaters were gone, Every damn hardware device vanished..

And It also f**ked up the Security Center, The restore system, The w10 search system, Nearly all the vital systems are corrupt, Good thing is that I updated the Graphics driver using another program, And that's the only driver that was left. I wasn't even able to re-install the driver manually or automaticaly. Or even install a new Windows.

PLEASE don't try to hide how crappy is your program, By directing me to other topics and saying that I should take caution about it. This is the first time a software causes this damage to the pc.

Good job...Your sh*tty Program just f**cked my pc...

So, I updated the drivers that this program Driver Booster v3, recommended me to update, And I also created a restore point, And when I restarted my pc, Everything was f**ked up..

The sound/internet drivers Were gone. Can someone tell me how everything got wiped out in the network options? The Adaptaters were gone, Every damn hardware device vanished..

And It also f**ked up the Security Center, The restore system, The w10 search system, Nearly all the vital systems are corrupt, Good thing is that I updated the Graphics driver using another program, And that's the only driver that was left. I wasn't even able to re-install the driver manually or automaticaly. Or even install a new Windows.

PLEASE don't try to hide how crappy is your program, By directing me to other topics and saying that I should take caution about it. This is the first time a software causes this damage to the pc.

Good job...Your sh*tty Program just f**cked my pc...

Hi Khaled123,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please help us look into this issue with the following steps?

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.

We will analyze the file and look into your feedback.

Thanks.

Archived