IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit Driver Booster updated my Drivers and disabled my Mouse and Keyboard

David Long

• 2 weeks later...
Iobit Driver Booster updated my Drivers and disabled my Mouse and Keyboard.

I don't think I have a restore point so I am getting so frustrated. It also doesn't work in safe mode and I'm sure I have the same problem as everyone who has encountered this problem before.

Hi David Long,

First, welcome to join the Forum. And we are sorry to reply so late.

If you still encounter this problem, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. Or just use the program built-in Feedback to contact us.

We will look into this problem and get back to you.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...

Hi there,

since mid of June I have exactly the same problem. I was able to get my touch pad working again, but no mouse would work. I have a PS/2 compatible mouse driver with a yellow flag... but neither WIN 10 own repair nor IObit 5.0 gets it fixed ! I downloaded the Helper exe of above and sent the log files to your eMail. Hope you can help....

Best regards, Tom

• 4 years later...

Hey David Long!

I had the same issue 

But now I fixed it through the following steps:

1)Type Device Manager in windows search. and click on the first result(it is basically a shortcut to some page in the control panel)

2)check all the drop down menues and find all the devices showing exclamation mark

3)then simply right click on those devices and click properties

4)go to the Drivers tab

5)Click on Roll Back Driver

6)You will get a prompt to specify for the reason of rollback(choose your reason)

7)Click YES 

And this should do it