IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why does Scheduler.exe runs in background? And how to kill it from loading?

OlsenMcGoo

The only way I fopund out was because I got some COM surrogate processes I dindt have before, and then I used Process Hacker, and well well well, alot of your processes are present.

Id like to have full control over my system, and choose when to have a software do it for me.

So how do I remove it? And how can I tell if all related processes is killed as well?

• 2 weeks later...

The only way I fopund out was because I got some COM surrogate processes I dindt have before, and then I used Process Hacker, and well well well, alot of your processes are present.

Id like to have full control over my system, and choose when to have a software do it for me.

So how do I remove it? And how can I tell if all related processes is killed as well?

Hi OlsenMcGoo,

Welcome to join the forum.

Since Scheduler.exe relates to many important functions, such as Launch at windows startup, Scan at fixed frequency, auto-download when pc is idle...., it will run in background and cannot be killed from loading. If you do not want it, you may please end the task of it manually.

Thanks for your understanding.

Archived