IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Did not tell me there was a new driver update.

parkd1

Hello parkd1. Yes latest official release is 9.17.0329. >>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.17.0329-driver.html

What type of OS do you have?

If you have win 10 i think you should be fine no matter what...

• THE ONLY CHANGE in this version 9.17.0329 from 9.16.0328 is that this version has new digital signatures on all of the DLLs. Both SAH1 and SHA256 signatures are present.??

Cheers :)

I saw that that there was a new driver update for Nvidia PhysX driver. When I checked it said it was up to date. The new version of the driver is 9.17.0329. Thanks

Hi Parkd1 and iotop,

Thanks for your information.

We will add it to our database as soon as possible.

• 1 month later...

If I understand the information provided on Majorgeeks correctly, it is that that this is a standalone driver for people who want PhysX. The current version of PhysX is always downloaded with the current Nvidia video card driver with the option to uninstall. I believe the current version is 9.17.0329 as I just updated my Geforce driver yesterday.

Archived