IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Driver Booster V6

Cicely

Hi Guys,

Driver Booster 6 RC is available now. Check it out and enjoy the new features now.

1. Download Now

Download Driver Booster 6 RC

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: dbfeedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

3. Share Driver Booster 6 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New:

+ Support updating more "Game Ready" drivers.

+ Improved Game Boost to support disabling unnecessary processes/services as needed.

+ Added Fix sound, Fix network, Fix resolution, and Fix error code options to some driver's context menu.

+ Improved Fix Network Failure tool to be more intuitive.

+ Improved Feedback to provide solution for BSOD/system crash.

+ Supported customizing skin color.

+ Supported 48 languages.

5. Description:

Driver Booster 6 is one of the most popular driver update tools for worldwide users.

Driver Booster 6 can update all outdated/faulty/missing drivers with just 1-click. In this version, the driver and game component database is greatly expanded from previously 1,000,000 to presently 3,000,000, which ensures almost all outdated drivers and game components can be updated for all users. And by providing drivers that pass Microsoft WHQL tests and strictly follow IObit Review Rules, the accuracy and security of driver updating are guaranteed. Besides, Driver Booster 6 also offers auto driver update service so that driver download and installation can be performed while the system is idle, which saves users a lot of valuable time.

Most notably, Driver Booster 6 adds a brand new feature, Boost, to bring users the best gaming experience by boosting the system with 1-click. Moreover, the 7 useful tools in Driver Booster 6 helps users to restore the system, view system information, and fix the common but bothersome problems such as no sound, network failure, bad resolution, and device error.

In summary, Driver Booster 6 not only updates outdated device drivers & game components and helps fix common but tricky problems to increase the system compatibility & stability, but also boosts system for a better gaming experience.

We look forward to receiving your feedback on this new version.

I like the new interface, but I don't like that UpToDate drivers, are now shown along with outdated drivers. It was much better in previous versions as by including the updated drivers, means that there is too much information shown.

It would be a good idea, if game components that are not installed, are not included in the outdated drivers count. If a game component is not installed, it's probably something the user doesn't need, so it would be better if it is not included in the count, so that when all the driver updates and updates for game components are installed, Driver Booster, will correctly show that there are no more driver update available. I like that a change was made recently, so that instead of every game component being selected after a scan, now only the outdated ones are selected.

I have a number of computers to test this on and then I will provide more feedback.

Hello Cicely and Team IObit.

Here is the Slovak (SVK) for Driver Booster BETA v6.0.0.264.

Many successes for the IObit Team dedko58

Hi dedko58,

Thanks so much for your kind help in the translation. Would you mind contact us at the email dbfeedback@iobit.com again so that we can send you the installer file as well?

I'd like to report an error with respect to the Cypress USB driver, found on certain external USB hard drive enclosures. The Microsoft driver for "USB Mass Storage Device" version 10.0.17134.1 dated 6/21/2006 works fine. The newer dated driver installed via Iobit Driver Booster 6(beta) is version 1.2.3.10 dated 8/21/2014, but does not work at all, making the external USB hard drive "invisible" to Windows Explorer. As soon as that Cypress device driver is uninstalled from Device Manager, the external USB drive re-appears in Windows Explorer.

Thanks.

I'd like to report an error with respect to the Cypress USB driver, found on certain external USB hard drive enclosures. The Microsoft driver for "USB Mass Storage Device" version 10.0.17134.1 dated 6/21/2006 works fine. The newer dated driver installed via Iobit Driver Booster 6(beta) is version 1.2.3.10 dated 8/21/2014, but does not work at all, making the external USB hard drive "invisible" to Windows Explorer. As soon as that Cypress device driver is uninstalled from Device Manager, the external USB drive re-appears in Windows Explorer.

Thanks.

Hi vailr,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You may kindly know that the driver update provided by Driver Booster works properly on most of users computers. And it is impossible for our testing team to test every single driver update in every single PC situation because driver updates quantity is colossal and PC situations are various, and even though the updates are from official recourse and tested before being added into our database, they cannot be guaranteed to be error-free. So sometimes the problem happens.

And for the problem Cypress USB driver, you may right click and choose Ignore after Scanning in Driver Booster. We will keep an eye on this driver update. If more users report the same problem, we will remove it from our database.

Thanks for your kind feedback. Good day :)

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I started using Driver Booster 6RC and saw my updated drivers.

Have a total of 194 drivers updated, and scrolling speed is unstable. At some moments it's too fast and I can't see which drivers were updated, and at some others it's really slow.

Only have this problem with this software.

It would be great if the different driver categories had a group.

For example:

System devices (arrow to group up all the category so that you can see the rest)

Human interface devices (*)

It would make it much easier to find specific drivers

• Like 1

I have been using Drive booster for some time. I am impressed with all of their programs, being an old age pensioner I have to use either the Beta versions or the free versions. I find their programs extremely user-friendly. My suggestion to Yovo is that after running Booster a couple times it will have you and your computer all sorted out. You will then have no problems.

• 1 month later...

I only had one or two bad/incorrect driver downloads with ver 5 but with 6 I’ve so far had 4 - 3 of them today, the first was for synaptics pointing device driver which would not complete install; it continually stated a restart was required & it removed the synaptics software so I couldn’t change the settings.

Today’s three just made Windows 10 unstable, first on restart it went back to startup, then once restarted it wouldn’t show the log on screen, after a shutdown this appeared but several apps refused to work so I am currently restoring from a Macrium image.

Quickly losing faith in this software.

I managed to install the three drivers, I still had one problem - not showing the log in box - but turning off the laptop & cold starting seems to have fixed this.

The problem with the synaptics drivers is still happening & they remain ignored.

I managed to install the three drivers, I still had one problem - not showing the log in box - but turning off the laptop & cold starting seems to have fixed this.

The problem with the synaptics drivers is still happening & they remain ignored.

Hello Anankha,

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you still encounter this problem, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. Or just use the program built-in Feedback to contact us.

We will look into this problem and get back to you.

Thanks.

Hi Cicely, would I have to attempt to install the Synaptics drivers before running the program or will it pick up the previous attempt?

Thanks.

Hi Anankha,

If you mean Driver Booster failed to update your Synaptics drivers, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. Or just use the program built-in Feedback to contact us. We will look into this problem and get back to you.

Without the requested information, we will be unable to help.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hi Anankha,

If you mean Driver Booster failed to update your Synaptics drivers, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. Or just use the program built-in Feedback to contact us. We will look into this problem and get back to you.

Without the requested information, we will be unable to help.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hi Cicely, I've emailed support with the requested information.

I also have several screengrabs of before & After driver installation which I couldn't add to the feedback from.

I look forward to a reply.

Hi Cicely, I've emailed support with the requested information.

I also have several screengrabs of before & After driver installation which I couldn't add to the feedback from.

I look forward to a reply.

OK. Once our support received your feedback, they will email you back within 48 hours at most.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My Win 10 Home installation of Driver Booster Pro 6 (paid) has disappeared and ceased functioning. I've requested a replacement download. When I download the file and click on it to install it (.exe) the file disappears. I've tried installing the program IObit Software Updater v1.0.1.1698 (free) and it lists "Driver Booster 6 (free version 6.3.0) but I can't find it on my pc or run it or delete it! I've been waiting +25 mins. on hold on the 800 24/7 help line with no answer...

My Win 10 Home installation of Driver Booster Pro 6 (paid) has disappeared and ceased functioning. I've requested a replacement download. When I download the file and click on it to install it (.exe) the file disappears. I've tried installing the program IObit Software Updater v1.0.1.1698 (free) and it lists "Driver Booster 6 (free version 6.3.0) but I can't find it on my pc or run it or delete it! I've been waiting +25 mins. on hold on the 800 24/7 help line with no answer...

It sounds like your Anti-virus/Anti-malware program(s) are deleting/blocking or Quarantineing Driver Booster.

Try temporarily disabling them and then download and install Driver Booster.

If that is successful, then you know the problem and can put Driver Booster into their whitelist or ignore list.

• Like 1