IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New Driver Booster messed comp Internet down/chrome net failer dl.. clock changed

khando

Hi khando

You give very little information.

Did you Update one specific driver, or did you do a bulk update.

Do you know which driver caused the issue.

You should do a system restore back to a time before the issue occurred.

Using windows 7? Internet constantly down already uninstalled and reinstalled the adapter still same issue.

Hi Khando,

Welcome to join IObit Forum.

For the internet problem, please follow the steps in the attachment to see if it can fix the problem. If the attachment cannot help, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe>> double click to run this tool on the problem PC>> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to our email dbfeedback@iobit.com for further looking into.

Thanks for your work.

Bulk update.. Initial attempt to update all drivers with the program was after a blue screen "Driver_Power_State_Failure"... Stop: 0x0000009F" rebooted and ran the program to bulk update the outdated drivers.

I am currently on a restore point. Here is the result of Driver booster 6 attempted to fix the internet "Server connection failed due to incorrect system date/time. Please click fix to correct it." "Opps! Failed to correct system date/time. Please try to manually adjust it..... I adjust it but clock keeps going back. I've sent the zip file over to dbfeedback.

Thanks

Bulk update.. Initial attempt to update all drivers with the program was after a blue screen "Driver_Power_State_Failure"... Stop: 0x0000009F" rebooted and ran the program to bulk update the outdated drivers.

I am currently on a restore point. Here is the result of Driver booster 6 attempted to fix the internet "Server connection failed due to incorrect system date/time. Please click fix to correct it." "Opps! Failed to correct system date/time. Please try to manually adjust it..... I adjust it but clock keeps going back. I've sent the zip file over to dbfeedback.

Thanks

Hi Khando,

The requested report file has been received by us. We will reply you by email soon.

Hi Khando,

The requested report file has been received by us. We will reply you by email soon.

Hi Cicely

I sincerely hope that the reply will also be posted here, as we have discussed previously, so that any users who may have been

following the post can also benefit. Otherwise, it is pointless to even have the Topic posted.

Hi Cicely

I sincerely hope that the reply will also be posted here, as we have discussed previously, so that any users who may have been

following the post can also benefit. Otherwise, it is pointless to even have the Topic posted.

Hi Scannan,

You may know that each user's system environment is different. Our reply to Khando is based on analyzing the report file the user provided, so it's only for Khando. We don't suggest the other users to take reference of it.

For network problem, the possible solutions are provided in the file Solutions to network problem in our previous post. If any user encounter network problem, we suggest to try the instructions in that file first.

Thanks for your understanding.

Archived