Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fail to update Generic monitor driver (Driver Booster V 6.4 PRO)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fail to update Generic monitor driver (Driver Booster V 6.4 PRO)

Hello,
    Driver Booster is not concluding the update of the driver shown in the attached picture. Computer is running well so not a critical issue but I decided to give you this feedback.
    I have Windows 10 64bits.
    Rgds

Originally posted by Belmiro View Post
    Hello,
    Driver Booster is not concluding the update of the driver shown in the attached picture. Computer is running well so not a critical issue but I decided to give you this feedback.
    I have Windows 10 64bits.
    Rgds
    Hi Belmiro,
    I noticed this is an unplugged device, which mean you does not plug this device to your computer at present.
    And you may know that to make sure the drivers in our database are stable enough for most computers, we have more strict rules to filter drivers, which takes us longer time to test. That's why sometimes we are slower to display the outdated drivers, and sometimes we won't even show those that may cause serious PC problems.
    If you want this update, we'd like to manually double check the outdated driver for you, after you provide us with the following information.
    1. Send us the screenshot of the scan result of other driver update tools or related information in your device Manager
    2. Tell us the missing drivers’ date and version number
    3. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.
    Thanks for your work.
    PS: You can send us all the above information to our email dbfeedback@iobit.com.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I am getting this error Fix USB Device Not Recognized.
      What shall I do ?

Comment

Originally posted by sushant_ocv View Post
        What shall I do ?
        See this guide at Hows.Tech USB Device Not Recognized
        High-performing software products to speed up computer, fix & clean registry and malware, optimize PC games, tune up Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by kalpesh_modi View Post

See this guide at Hows.Tech USB Device Not Recognized
          Okay, have you personally fixed this by using this link?

Comment

What shall I do ?
            Hi sushant,
            If your USB Device still cannot be recognized, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file via our email dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will look into this issue and reply you soon.
            If you send us email, please also tell us the problem is about "USB Device Not Recognized."

IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Cicely,

FYI, sushant_ocv and kalpesh_modi are both the same spammers.

Cheers.
              enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
                Hi Cicely,

FYI, sushant_ocv and kalpesh_modi are both the same spammers.

Cheers.

Hello admin,I dont know what did I spam for, I work for a tech company, and many of us use this forum, i dont know if you have seen my login from the same IP. but our network IP is changed after every 1 month.
                Let me know if I am able to use the forum. thanks

I request a complete and thorough review of my account and comments.

Comment

Hello, Please a complete audio of my account.

Comment

Hello, Please a complete audio of my account.
                    Hi sushant_ocv,
                    Sorry to say that i failed to understand you. Would you please explain your request?

IObit Support Team --

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi sushant_ocv,
                      Sorry to say that i failed to understand you. Would you please explain your request?
                      Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi sushant_ocv,
                      HI Cicely,
                      It was a typo. Apologies.

Comment

Working...
                      X