IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Fail to update Generic monitor driver (Driver Booster V 6.4 PRO)

Belmiro

Hello,

Driver Booster is not concluding the update of the driver shown in the attached picture. Computer is running well so not a critical issue but I decided to give you this feedback.

I have Windows 10 64bits.

Rgds

Hello,

Driver Booster is not concluding the update of the driver shown in the attached picture. Computer is running well so not a critical issue but I decided to give you this feedback.

I have Windows 10 64bits.

Rgds

Hi Belmiro,

I noticed this is an unplugged device, which mean you does not plug this device to your computer at present.

And you may know that to make sure the drivers in our database are stable enough for most computers, we have more strict rules to filter drivers, which takes us longer time to test. That's why sometimes we are slower to display the outdated drivers, and sometimes we won't even show those that may cause serious PC problems.

If you want this update, we'd like to manually double check the outdated driver for you, after you provide us with the following information.

1. Send us the screenshot of the scan result of other driver update tools or related information in your device Manager

2. Tell us the missing drivers’ date and version number

3. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.

Thanks for your work.

PS: You can send us all the above information to our email dbfeedback@iobit.com.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I am getting this error Fix USB Device Not Recognized.

What shall I do ?

Hi sushant,

If your USB Device still cannot be recognized, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file via our email dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will look into this issue and reply you soon.

If you send us email, please also tell us the problem is about "USB Device Not Recognized."

Hi Cicely,

FYI, sushant_ocv and kalpesh_modi are both the same spammers.:x

Cheers.

Hello admin,I dont know what did I spam for, I work for a tech company, and many of us use this forum, i dont know if you have seen my login from the same IP. but our network IP is changed after every 1 month.

Let me know if I am able to use the forum. thanks

I request a complete and thorough review of my account and comments.

Hi sushant_ocv,

Sorry to say that i failed to understand you. Would you please explain your request?

Hi sushant_ocv,

Sorry to say that i failed to understand you. Would you please explain your request?

HI Cicely,

It was a typo. Apologies.

• 1 year later...