Scan invariably hangs at 99% for a long time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scan invariably hangs at 99% for a long time

I ran the Driver Booster Helper. Zip file attached. Thanks for any help!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by BillC View Post
    Hi BillC,
    I will forward your feedback to our technician to look into and will keep you updated.

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Thanks, Cicely

Comment

Hi BillC,

According to your report file, out technician found the last time you loaded Driver Booster was June 19, 2019. And the scan was successful at that time. The scan result was that no updates were available.

If you still encounter scan failure, you may take a screenshot of the related message and send to us. Meanwhile, please also download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the latest zip file to look into.

Thanks for your patience.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Yes, the scan was successful... eventually... but it stays at 99% for a long time, maybe ten minutes, and then starts over. The second time it seems to finish the scan with no difficulty.

Comment

Yes, the scan was successful... eventually... but it stays at 99% for a long time, maybe ten minutes, and then starts over. The second time it seems to finish the scan with no difficulty.
            Thanks for your information. If any other question about Driver Booster, please feel free to let us know.
            IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
            X