IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14 no longer working after running Driver Booster 6

gusbuf

Please help! Since running your Driver Booster update today on my almost brand new Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14, the touchpad is no longer working. I am forced to use an old wireless mouse now. Please tell me how to reverse the driver update for this product. I have since downloaded and installed the latest Lenovo touchpad drivers, but nothing has changed. Please help. Thanks.

Please help! Since running your Driver Booster update today on my almost brand new Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14, the touchpad is no longer working. I am forced to use an old wireless mouse now. Please tell me how to reverse the driver update for this product. I have since downloaded and installed the latest Lenovo touchpad drivers, but nothing has changed. Please help. Thanks.

Hi gusbuf,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you still encounter the touchpad problem, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will look into this problem and get back to you.

BTW, you may know that even though the updates are from official recourse and tested before being added into our database, they cannot be guaranteed to be error-free.

Thanks for your understanding.