IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Reboot/Restart Not working

Victor2k

Reboot/Restart Not working,after updating the drivers, restore the previous drivers and the problem continues, any ideas?

Hi Victor2k,

If you still encounter this problem, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file via email dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will analyze the file and look into the problem asap.

Thanks.

Hi Victor2k,

If you still encounter this problem, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file via email dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will analyze the file and look into the problem asap.

Thanks.

Dear Valued Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is Ula from IObit Support Team.

I will forward it to our technician to look into. We will keep you updated.

(Our technicians are very busy now, but we do will try our best to reply you as soon as possible.)

Thanks for your understanding.

Try a system restore to a time before the drivers were updated.

I did it but it didn't work either, I also replaced the system, default, sam and software files with old files, but unfortunately, it didn't solve the problem, obviously the update program breaks some valuable registry entry

There are two options to reboot a system, the first one from the sequence, shutdown-restart (it is the one that does not work) and the second one from the cpu, the solution that gave me the support is that it has NO solution, the file scanning system , restore to previous points etc etc all that does not work, above it links me, to a page for solutions for windows 10 when my system is 7

I think you may be having this issue because of a windows update.

Try ctrl/alt/del.... select restart and see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks for the answer, but unfortunately the solution did not work, I accept other proposals, I can not understand how a software, introduces an error in the system and can not find a repair

I have never seen a situation where driver updates would cause this issue.

I can only think that maybe the BIOS was also updated which could cause boot issues if the new BIOS is unsuitable.

If this is the case then in may be worth firstly checking the BIOS settings or reverting to the previous working BIOS.

• 3 weeks later...

I have never seen a situation where driver updates would cause this issue.

I can only think that maybe the BIOS was also updated which could cause boot issues if the new BIOS is unsuitable.

If this is the case then in may be worth firstly checking the BIOS settings or reverting to the previous working BIOS.

It is a fairly common situation, in this type of automatic updaters (and the bios is not updated with this type of software)

I don't understand. You are saying that DB caused the issue because it updated with an unsuitable driver. But you said in your original post that you reverted to the original drivers and that

did not solve the issue.

If it was an unsuitable driver that caused the issue then reverting to the old drives should have solved it.

It is very easy to understand, the restoration process, only occurs in certain files and registry keys, not in 100% of the affected system, obviously DB, modifies certain non-reversible registry keys, until I suspect that the option of automatic restart It has something to do, but I still don't know

Thank you, but I had already practiced these kinds of solutions, without luck

Hi Victor2k,

If you still encounter the problem, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will look into this problem and get back to you.

Thanks for your work.

Hi Victor2k,

If you still encounter the problem, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will look into this problem and get back to you.

Thanks for your work.

It was the first thing I did, a few months ago, it was more repeated in each version of DB, the answer was that they had no solution to the problem

It was the first thing I did, a few months ago, it was more repeated in each version of DB, the answer was that they had no solution to the problem

Sorry that i am unable to locate which email is your feedback without knowing your email address. Would you please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find the latest db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com again. And please mention that you are Victor2k from forum. We will check the latest report file and get back to you.

the message was sent with the requested file, and titled Victor 2k of the forum. MUCHAS GRACIAS

Thanks for sending us the requested file.

For the problem we have some questions: What did you use Driver Booster to do before the problem occured? Did the problem happen just after the installation of each version of Driver Booster? Or did the probleam start after you used Driver Booster to update the outdated driver?

And according to your last report file, our technician found you only used Driver Booster to update Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller on Agust 29, 2019, which would not cause this problem normally. But if you had this problem after updating this driver, please right click Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller and choose Ignore after scanning in Driver Booster.

If you had this problem just after the installation of Driver Booster (which is never happened before and quite abnormal), we are sorry to say that the uninstallation of Driver Booster might be the only way to sovle this problem.

Thanks for your understanding and work on this issue.

Finally and almost unintentionally, you can solve the problem caused by DB (in my test PCs) its different versions, the problem is the massive update of the (all) INTEL drivers (this problem is mentioned in several forums where users comment experiences with massive DB-type upgraders, step by step what I did was, 1st) uninstall with other software (which is not appropriate to mention) all INTEL drivers 2nd) step turn off the computer 3rd) when starting the computer, install so CORRECT, the INTEL controllers, previously saved, from that moment and once all the installations were finished, the OS worked correctly again