USB ports not working after driver update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB ports not working after driver update

Yesterday I updated my drivers with iobit driver booster v6. Before this all of my USB ports were detecting devices fine, now there’s only one working. How can I fix this? Do I have to undo an update or something simuliar?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Jesse1112 View Post
    Yesterday I updated my drivers with iobit driver booster v6. Before this all of my USB ports were detecting devices fine, now there’s only one working. How can I fix this? Do I have to undo an update or something simuliar?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi Jesse1112,

Welcome to join us at this forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience. You can download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file via email address dbfeedback@iobit.com so that we can check which driver update caused the problem and tell you how to solve it accordingly.
    PS: When you send us the requested file, please also inform us it's about USB port problem.

Thanks for your work.

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Try to check BIOS settings, if ports are disabled from BIOS.
      Else reinstall Universal Serial Bus Control drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse1112 View Post

Thanks in advance!
        Use the driver rollback feature to undo the Universal Serial Bus Control drivers update, and you will be back to the original driver from before the update.
        See if this solves the issue.

To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Working...
        X