IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster Pro 6.6 Refund Help

purplecatqueen

Sorry to hyhack, but need help.My 14 year old son, has had £57.70 taken automatically from his debit card. We bought driver booster Pro a while back. But for some reason out of the blue money has been taken.Have read that apparently this can happen, something to do with a box you tick or don't tick. First we are aware of this, I would like my son to get a refund the software ran out 17th of August 2019. Have messaged a lady called Cecily on here, as read that she is the one to contact, but that was on a old thread. Spent hrs so far trying to work this out, from the UK. Please advise not getting anywhere. Thanks in advance.

I have moved your post to the Briver Booster section and renamed it. You do not seem to spend much time looking for the correct thing to do to resolve a situation.

It is very important that you read the instructions when you buy anything over the net.

It appears that you must have ticked the Auto-renewal box when you bought DB.

Why did'nt you simply get your credit card company to stop the payment?

You should contact Iobit via email here....feedback@iobit.com

Note: You should make the subject line "For attention of Cicely". AlsoYou should reference this Topic in the email, so they know you posted on the Forum.

• 3 months later...
Sorry to hyhack, but need help.My 14 year old son, has had £57.70 taken automatically from his debit card. We bought driver booster Pro a while back. But for some reason out of the blue money has been taken.Have read that apparently this can happen, something to do with a box you tick or don't tick. First we are aware of this, I would like my son to get a refund the software ran out 17th of August 2019. Have messaged a lady called Cecily on here, as read that she is the one to contact, but that was on a old thread. Spent hrs so far trying to work this out, from the UK. Please advise not getting anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Hi purplecatgueen,

For the refund, we need the following order information so that we can find the related order for you first.

- Reference number of the order; (if paid by PayPal, you can find the order reference number in the transaction details within your PayPal account under InvoiceID)

- Name and Email address used in the order (if paid using PayPal as payment method, provide us with your PayPal email address.)

- Payment ID and Payment record.

- First 4 digits and last 4 digits of the card used;

- Date of the order;

You may send us the requested information to dbfeedback@iobit.com and also tell us you want a refund. We will try our best to help.