Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Language Files for Game Booster 3 (& PRO)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language Files for Game Booster 3 (& PRO)

We can attach the translated language files for Game Booster 3 (& PRO) (& Razer Game Booster) in this thread when it is ready for translation.

Cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
    We can attach the translated language files for Game Booster 3 in this thread when it is ready for translation.

Cheers.
    We'll wait ...

Comment

I might have a go at translating, seems fun.

Comment

I want make Russian language for your program, but I can't find language file in folder with program. How to get this file?

Comment

Originally posted by Xakep View Post
          I want make Russian language for your program, but I can't find language file in folder with program. How to get this file?
          For this program there is no language file for translation ...

Comment

Originally posted by itobe View Post
            Game Booster 3 Beta 1.0 Available.

Latest Version: Beta 1.0

3) Help Us Translate
            Translation will be ready in Beta 2.0.
            Hi Xakep,
            Please wait for Game Booster 3 Beta 2.

Cheers.
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

---Game Booster Polish translation---

---Game Booster Polish translation---

Program: Game Booster (v3.2) + PRO!
              Lang ver.: v0.6 + v0.1 PRO
              Link: http://spinacz.org/

+ attached (but 99.9% newest is here)
              + Mailed to: beta-feedback@iobit.com; feedback@iobit.com

//Updated GB v3.2 ~PL (0.5 -> 0.6)
              Attached Files
              Last edited by SpinacZ; Jan. 15th, 2012, 02:21. Reason: update~ 3.1 FINAL + PRO
              GB PL lang -> http://spinacz.org/

Comment

Tradução do português para inglês
                Hello,

I'm Pablo and I will be 3 Game Booster Translator Brazilian Portuguese.

The English language file will be available only in Beta 2 and the translations in the beta 3 but until the final version, changes can occur, so acadia new version of the program is necessary to check and add items in the translations.
                Slogan suggestion for IObit: IObit, Caring and Protecting your PC!

Comment

I volunteer for translating from english to swedish.

Comment

i volunteer for a dutch translation if needed, you can contact me on my email

Jasper

i have one question tho, where and how would i find a language file to translate? i've never done this before and am very curious but also driven to do this, i pretty much master both the english and dutch language so that's not a problem, just opening up the file to translate, i have no clue what so ever how to open this file and edit it... if you want to just send me the name of a program to edit it with i'd be more than happy to help you guys out, i think you made some pretty good tools and i'm glad to help this one in particular
                    Last edited by j4sp3rr; Jul. 14th, 2011, 23:22.

Comment

Hi Jasper, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Please read the relevant Post 11. About Translation in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread and preferably all of the thread.

There are tools for checking the comparison of translated language file and English language file of which you can find in Language Checking Tool thread in News & Offers section.

Most probably IObit is not going to contact you, but vice versa.

You can attach the translated language file in a post in this thread for other fellow Duch speakers to use it.

Cheers.
                      enoskype

Comment

Game Booster 3 Beta 2.0_Russian

Hello.
                        I made a translation into Russian language program Iobit Game Booster 3 Beta 2.0.
                        Last edited by sapfir; Aug. 20th, 2011, 16:36.

Comment

Spanish Language File for Game Booster 3 Beta2

Hi IObit team here is my contribution to the Game Booster project, I have done the translation to the "Spanish language".
                          Keep up the good work
                          "juanchacin"
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by juanchacin; Jul. 20th, 2011, 09:01.
                          >>>> In God we trust <<<<

Comment

Turkish Language File for Game Booster 3 Beta2 /Oyun Güçlendirici 3 Beta2 için Türkçe Dil Dosyası

Please find attached Turkish language file Turkish_GB3_B2.lng for Game Booster 3 Beta2.

Download it to Language folder in the main Game Booster 3 folder.

You will find Türkçe option in the pop-up menu of Language when you click on the highlighted tools figure button at the top right corner of the GUI.
                            Click on Türkçe and Game Booster 3 will be in Turkish.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.
                            _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ekte Oyun Güçlendirici 3 Beta2 (Game Booster 3 Beta2) için Turkish_GB3_B2.lng Türkçe dil dosyasını bulabilirsiniz.

Lütfen onu Game Booster 3 ana dizinindeki Language dizinine indirin.

Kullanıcı Arayüzü sağ üst köşesindeki alet şekilli düğmeye tıkladığınız zaman, Diller beliren menüsünde Türkçe seçeneğini bulabilirsiniz.
                            Türkçe üzerine tıklayın, Oyun Güçlendirici 3 (Game Booster 3) Türkçe olacaktır.

Kolay gelsin! :smile:

Selamlar.
                            Attached Files
                            enoskype

Comment

language file for Game Booster 3 Beta 2.0 (Arabic)

language file for Game Booster 3 Beta 2.0 (Arabic)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X