X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice to have an option not to show the interface when we switch to gaming mode trough the command line

Comment

Hi vsilvar, welcome to IObit forum! :grin:

You can change the wait time to 0 (zero) for the GUI to hide.

C:\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster 3\GameBooster.ini

Change:
      [Main]
      Countdown=0

Cheers.
      enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

If you want to play the game booster easily without any interrupt. Go to setting and decrease your firewall on 0. Because game booster cannot be support to the firewall. Game booster just a formality game and not any opinion to play. Game booster not have good graphical and the controls to used moving around.

Comment

One-click activation and deactivation of game mode on tray icon. ;)

Comment

Hi raven211,

There is that choice of right click menu activation of Gaming Mode in the systray icon, although it makes 2 clicks, I think better for not to mistakenly operate gaming mode. (Which would be more time consuming. :razz:)

Cheers.
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
              Hi raven211,

There is that choice of right click menu activation of Gaming Mode in the systray icon, although it makes 2 clicks, I think better for not to mistakenly operate gaming mode. (Which would be more time consuming. :razz:)

Cheers.
              Yeah okay, just checking your reasoning for as it is now. Thanks! :)

Comment

ways to disable other programs

Hi,

It would be great if we had the ability or at least the instruction on how to disable various other programs such as Eset's Smart Security. For example I know you can go into the program and click "disable <blah> temporarily" but I was hoping to get game booster to turn off those programs either by killing the process or stopping the services.

Hope this helps.

Joe

Comment

You can do that in GB2 by adding and/or changing the relevant values in WhiteList.ini @ C:\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster folder

You have to show the hidden files in folder properties to see that file.

Cheers.
                  enoskype

Comment

Hello...

I made an account just to say this...

I would like to see some type of support for games that have a launcher... Such as RIFT, DDO, and EQ2. Sure, it lets me boost the launcher, but when I launch the game, it doesn't boost that, nor can I just launch the game file itself, as it requires to be started by the launcher.

Also, I have not noticed any difference in Brink within Steam... I don't see how to boost it?

Comment

Hi CaustykAlex, welcome to IObit Forum!

Game Booster boosts the performance of the PC rather than boosting a game itself.

When a PC is at top performance with the most recent drivers concerning games and also have more resources available aand defragmented games, it will perform better when playing a game which could be a resource hoger.

Cheers.
                      enoskype

Comment

game booster 3

it would be nice if the driver scan can detect my graphic card because i know there was an update for it and also instead of going to the download page it would be nice if it had a direct download like driver max and advance system optimizer and also would be nice if it has smart ram like avc4

Comment

Hi all,

Since Cicely opened another sticky Suggestions for GB3 thread and posts in this thread after that date are moved there, THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

Please continue in Suggestions for Game Booster 3 thread by Cicely.

Cheers.
                          enoskype

Comment

Working...
                          X