IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Suggestions for Game Booster 3

I would like to see a new interface, new style for game defrag, new skins, monitor performance, management game saves, tips to increase the performance, integration in Windows Explorer, utility for uninstalling games, monitor fps, timer to measure the games start...

Sorry for my English.

See you

Adding features from other programs would be pretty beneficial to game booster.

Like virtual gaming desktop from "Advanced System Optimizer"

You might wanna add some features from programs like TuneUpUtilities 2011, Advanced System Optimizer, Uniblue Powersuite etc if not for game booster then add it to Advanced System Care

Guest Guest

Just a few suggestions...

Faster start up time.

More improved driver detection.

Also in the license part, it would be nicer if it showed the expiration date of a key in more detail.

Better hardware detection.

And of course a more improved job of speeding up games!

Yes, I agree with gabreji. the virtual gaming desktop would make you free from those annoying popups you get somethimes from your pc while gaming.

Virtual Gaming Desktop feature from "Advanced System Optimizer" would be nice

Dump the forum button, if I want to go to one I have some I use. Or change it so it brings you to IObit's forums.

Ive notice that by default it wants to kill my firewall, wtf is that about. Plus it doesn't add programs like IObit Malware Fighter, I don't need that running when I am playing a game. Put it in the listing

I think its funny that you guys think that is necessary but yet you wont to open my computer up to the net by killing the firewall.

Virtual gaming I don't care one way or another, no point complaining about resources, if someone wants to use it they can. If not, well don't set it as active. My Av will run any program I choose in Sandbox so it its not there for me it doesn't matter. Its up to IObit if they want to add it.

Game Booster 3 is quite nice, but I do miss the Ventrilo, Teamspeak 3 and X-Fire installation options. I also lament the disappearance of the game box, which I felt was the coolest feature of my registered copy.

I really agree with the idea of being able to organize what was in your game box, such as sorting things alphabetically, customizing the display of the gamebox such as displaying a list or a group of icons (much like Windows 7's explorer) and the ability to resize the gamebox. That would be really helpful. But if the developers insist on keeping the game box out, then perhaps a better idea would be for Game Booster to somehow integrate itself into Windows 7's Game Explorer.

If you want to play the game booster easily without any interrupt. Go to setting and decrease your firewall on 0. Because game booster cannot be support to the firewall. Game booster just a formality game and not any opinion to play. Game booster not have good graphical and the controls to used moving around.

Hi raven211,

There is that choice of right click menu activation of Gaming Mode in the systray icon, although it makes 2 clicks, I think better for not to mistakenly operate gaming mode. :idea: (Which would be more time consuming. :razz:)

Cheers.

Hi raven211,

There is that choice of right click menu activation of Gaming Mode in the systray icon, although it makes 2 clicks, I think better for not to mistakenly operate gaming mode. :idea: (Which would be more time consuming. :razz:)

Cheers.

Yeah okay, just checking your reasoning for as it is now. Thanks! :)

ways to disable other programs

Hi,

It would be great if we had the ability or at least the instruction on how to disable various other programs such as Eset's Smart Security. For example I know you can go into the program and click "disable <blah> temporarily" but I was hoping to get game booster to turn off those programs either by killing the process or stopping the services.

Hope this helps.

Joe

Hello...

I made an account just to say this...

I would like to see some type of support for games that have a launcher... Such as RIFT, DDO, and EQ2. Sure, it lets me boost the launcher, but when I launch the game, it doesn't boost that, nor can I just launch the game file itself, as it requires to be started by the launcher.

Also, I have not noticed any difference in Brink within Steam... I don't see how to boost it?

Hi CaustykAlex, welcome to IObit Forum!

Game Booster boosts the performance of the PC rather than boosting a game itself.

When a PC is at top performance with the most recent drivers concerning games and also have more resources available aand defragmented games, it will perform better when playing a game which could be a resource hoger.

Cheers.