X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for Game Booster 3 & Razer Game Booster

Hi all,

Recently many gamers are trying to come up with constructive suggestions for Game Booster 3, today we’re going to do a survey about Game Booster.

Which new feature would you like us add it to Game Booster? Please post your suggestions about GB in this thread.

Examples:

1, Screenshot & manager
    2, More Game Tools, such as s2maCache Manager for StarCraft II, Deadly Boss Mods for WOW, etc.
    3, Or any small tools which can enhance your gaming experience.

You valuable advices are most welcome.
    Last edited by itobe; Jun. 28th, 2011, 06:56.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Hi IObit team, here is my suggestion; I have been using GameBooster along with another application called TopWinPrio to boost even further my games, so i would like to see GB3 offering what this software do, in others words; a Top CPU priority feature than downgrade the background apps priority and upgrade the foreground one.

TopWinPrio SCREENSHOT
    Last edited by juanchacin; Jun. 28th, 2011, 11:02.
    >>>> In God we trust <<<<

Comment

Miss the program box

Hi,

One thing I REALY miss that was in GB2 is the game box. Where I can drag and drop a game icon, click on it and have GB optimize my system then run the game. Am I missing something? Will this be in the final release?

Joe

Comment

Good Idea

Originally posted by juanchacin View Post
        Hi IObit team, here is my suggestion; I have been using GameBooster along with another application called TopWinPrio to boost even further my games, so i would like to see GB3 offering what this software do, in others words; a Top CPU priority feature than downgrade the background apps priority and upgrade the foreground one.
        What a great idea! How's it working for you?

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by joelore View Post
          What a great idea! How's it working for you?

Joe
          Is working excellent mate, every little frame per second gain is a victory in the PC optimization universe, the thing is not to abuse of TopWinPrio otherwise it could generate errors, for example; I never set the configs to "Real Time" for the active windows or "Idle" for the inactives ones.
          >>>> In God we trust <<<<

Comment

TopWinPrio

Originally posted by juanchacin View Post
            Is working excellent mate, every little frame per second gain is a victory in the PC optimization universe, the thing is not to abuse of TopWinPrio otherwise it could generate errors, for example; I never set the configs to "Real Time" for the active windows or "Idle" for the inactives ones.
            I hear you. I used to run a batchfile with WOW to run it in realtime but it ran like CRAP cause WOW was getting ALL the cpu cycles and leaving none for the drivers or other Windows functions. Above normal is fine.

Joe

Comment

I've just finished testing out the new version of Game Booster. I used Crysis for this particular test. The map I played on is based around physics with a lot of detailed foliage. Lots of rope bridges, explosive barrels, and falling tanks. I immediately noticed that my FPS was higher in that level than when I played on a more plain map using Game Booster 2.3 Premium. It was to the point that I was able to increase my resolution and settings without my FPS dropping below 45.

However,
              I'm disappointed to find that the gamebox is no longer a feature. :cry: That needs to be a part of v.3.

I would also point out that I updated my video card and sound card drivers via v.3. I was sent to download an outdated NVIDIA driver and had to go download the latest drivers manually. Not sure if that was a simple goof, or a problem with the program, but it's definitely something to check into.

Overall, I am happy with the new version. The new interface is a bit disorienting at first (at least, in my case). But it's very easy to learn and use to it's full capacity. Can't wait for the final version.

-71c

Comment

Why does Game Booster 3 need game box when Game booster automatically starts and stops with the game execution?
                http://steamcommunity.com/id/MasterBlaster73

Comment

Originally posted by masterblaster View Post
                  Why does Game Booster 3 need game box when Game booster automatically starts and stops with the game execution?
                  Convenience. I didn't have to clutter up my desktop, taskbar, or folders with game shorcuts.

Comment

Originally posted by 71ckwl View Post
                    Convenience. I didn't have to clutter up my desktop, taskbar, or folders with game shorcuts.
                    Aren't the shortcuts just in Game Box?
                    http://steamcommunity.com/id/MasterBlaster73

Comment

Originally posted by masterblaster View Post
                      Aren't the shortcuts just in Game Box?
                      Yes. But the Game Box is only open when Game Booster is running. Which allows me to group all of my shortcuts, but also keep them out of the way when I'm not gaming.

Comment

Are we negotiating about ONLY ONE GAME FOLDER ICON being on the desktop/taskbar or not? :razz:

Cheers.
                        enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
                          Are we negotiating about ONLY ONE GAME FOLDER ICON being on the desktop/taskbar or not? :razz:

Cheers.
                          Yes, it does seem like a small issue. But it's still something others have complained about (myself included). It was a great feature, as frivolous as you take it to be.

Comment

I would like to see the Game Box make a comeback, too, but also with an added resize feature. As a gaming junkie, when seeing only 4 games at a time from my vast library of games it is a bit difficult to find the game I want to run. :P

Comment

It is back in the last version GB3 Beta2!

Hi SoanoS,

Game Box (Switch to Gamebox) exists in the recent Game Booster 3 Beta2.

Cheers.
                              enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Working...
                              X