IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster 3 is Totally Free

Dear Game Booster users,

Here at IObit, we strongly recommend that you download the brand new version of Game Booster which is totally free. The new release has new and improved features to maximize your overall gaming experience. Learn more about Game Booster 3 here.

Please note that we have stopped any further development and maintenance of Game Booster Premium from now on. However, customers who purchased Game Booster Premium 2 will still be able to take advantage of our free, outstanding technical support.

Any users who purchased Game Booster Premium 2 in the past 30 days have the option of obtaining a full refund from us. Please contact here.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So you are telling me that the Gamebooster v3 that I 'won' in a website giveaway a month or so ago, was free anyway lol?

Oh well, I am thankful. If you can help me fix the HUGELY overlooked problem I have installing it that is...;)

• 1 month later...

Game Booster 3

Since I first D/l'd everything, Smart Defrag, and Game Booster 3, on my Tower, using xp/pro, and my laptop using win/vista, both have worked well with no problems... It's nice to have a program that automatically shuts down unneeded programs that run in the background while gaming... I get 42% more efficiency on my Laptop, and 40% more efficiency on my Tower...

The Smart Defrag V2.2 works just fine... I'd like to see it run a little faster, it tends to run on the slow side, but works fine... Whenever I do a Defrag and Opimize, I always schedule a Boot time Defrag also...

Thanks for providing a great Utility...

Marc

• 4 weeks later...
Welcome to the forum :smile:

I just tried it and it downloaded ok

I went to the IObit Game Booster page and followed the download links.

http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

If for some reason your can't download it there try MajorGeeks

http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=5952R4

All the best, woz of oz

Thanks for providing a great Utility...:-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...