X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Booster v3.5 Beta only supports 3D games

Hi all,

Recently, the top concern regarding Game Booster is the screencast module, especially the displaying of FPS.

In current Game Booster v3.5 Beta, this feature only supports 3D games (not including the web online 3D games). So if you encounter this issue, please check whether your games are 3D games or not.

If it's a 3D game but our program can't display the FPS, please tell us the specific name & version of the game so that we can test it.

Of course, we will strive to improve this feature and Game Booster.

Appreciate your support to IObit!
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Can you please request the programmers to make Game Booster compatible with web online game please?

Comment

Originally posted by KillMaster21 View Post
      Can you please request the programmers to make Game Booster compatible with web online game please?
      This is a big deal if Iobit wants to successfully transition to a revenue generating stream concerning GB. If Iobit builds GB to tailor to the new paying customers... with newer machines... then GB will possibly leave behind 80% of its users??? Worldwide??

Unless a free version is still offered?? That supports the web online games that are available for free???

The issue KillMaster21 raises is pertinent.

@ KillMaster21 I see that you are running Win 7. What is your hardware configuration?

Sincerely,
      -Mel
      live long and prosper!
      Last edited by Melvin_Deal; Jul. 8th, 2012, 03:46.

Comment

Does not work for me on Sleeping Dogs, HKShip.exe latest version (1,4 at time of testing)

Does work on other games like LoL and Deus Ex 2.

Comment

Hi,

Several weeks ago the FPS display and the ability to record began working in Microsoft Flight. Still does not work in Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration.
          This is probably not the best place, but please accept my thanks for a fine program. The ability to record at the highest quality with minimal impact on frame rate is really appreciated.

Jim F.
          Last edited by jandjfrench; Sep. 8th, 2012, 17:06. Reason: Neglected to specify FSX "Acceleration".

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
            Hi all,

Recently, the top concern regarding Game Booster is the screencast module, especially the displaying of FPS.

In current Game Booster v3.5 Beta, this feature only supports 3D games (not including the web online 3D games). So if you encounter this issue, please check whether your games are 3D games or not.

If it's a 3D game but our program can't display the FPS, please tell us the specific name & version of the game so that we can test it.

I cannot get any screencast function to work in Midtown Madness 2

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
              Hi all,

For 3D games most PC owners do not have a 3D video card or 3D monitor to be able to play 3D games. It would be worthy to make the 3D setting and let the PC owner choose if they wan 3D.8-)

I have Game Booster 3.4 :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Doz View Post

For 3D games most PC owners do not have a 3D video card or 3D monitor to be able to play 3D games. It would be worthy to make the 3D setting and let the PC owner choose if they wan 3D.8-)

I have Game Booster 3.4 :wink:
                Hi Doz,

I will report your concerns to the product manager for serious consideration. Thanks.
                IObit Support Team --
                If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Cicely,

Are you aware that the post you have replied is 2 years old?

BTW, do we still have Game Booster 3.5 Beta program?

Cheers.
                  enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Working...
                  X