IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster v3.5 Beta only supports 3D games

Hi all,

Recently, the top concern regarding Game Booster is the screencast module, especially the displaying of FPS.

In current Game Booster v3.5 Beta, this feature only supports 3D games (not including the web online 3D games). So if you encounter this issue, please check whether your games are 3D games or not.

If it's a 3D game but our program can't display the FPS, please tell us the specific name & version of the game so that we can test it.

Of course, we will strive to improve this feature and Game Booster.

Appreciate your support to IObit!

• 1 month later...
Can you please request the programmers to make Game Booster compatible with web online game please?

This is a big deal if Iobit wants to successfully transition to a revenue generating stream concerning GB. If Iobit builds GB to tailor to the new paying customers... with newer machines... then GB will possibly leave behind 80% of its users??? Worldwide??

Unless a free version is still offered?? That supports the web online games that are available for free???

The issue KillMaster21 raises is pertinent.

@ KillMaster21 I see that you are running Win 7. What is your hardware configuration?

Sincerely,

-Mel

live long and prosper!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Several weeks ago the FPS display and the ability to record began working in Microsoft Flight. Still does not work in Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration.

This is probably not the best place, but please accept my thanks for a fine program. The ability to record at the highest quality with minimal impact on frame rate is really appreciated.

Jim F.

• 3 months later...
Hi all,

Recently, the top concern regarding Game Booster is the screencast module, especially the displaying of FPS.

In current Game Booster v3.5 Beta, this feature only supports 3D games (not including the web online 3D games). So if you encounter this issue, please check whether your games are 3D games or not.

If it's a 3D game but our program can't display the FPS, please tell us the specific name & version of the game so that we can test it.

I cannot get any screencast function to work in Midtown Madness 2

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

For 3D games most PC owners do not have a 3D video card or 3D monitor to be able to play 3D games. It would be worthy to make the 3D setting and let the PC owner choose if they wan 3D.8-)

I have Game Booster 3.4 :wink:

• 2 years later...

For 3D games most PC owners do not have a 3D video card or 3D monitor to be able to play 3D games. It would be worthy to make the 3D setting and let the PC owner choose if they wan 3D.8-)

I have Game Booster 3.4 :wink:

Hi Doz,

I will report your concerns to the product manager for serious consideration. Thanks.:-)