IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

MaxPayne 3 issues

The game does not start. Appears on the screen "loading" all the time. I suspect that "Social Club", an important part, does not start if "boost" is on.

Edit:

I noticed that if a program performs other, stops working. To do the job properly, I have to insert them in GameBox. This happened to me in 3D Mark 11 too. I had to put Chrome in the GameBox for the results appears. I think this is the same problem as Max Payne.

Yeap. Max Payne works fine without the gamebooster. With GameBooster, Social Club (A kind of Microsoft Live, but for the RockStar) apparently does not start. And as I said:

I noticed that if a program performs other, stops working. To do the job properly, I have to insert them in GameBox. This happened to me in 3D Mark 11 too. I had to put Chrome in the GameBox for the results appears. I think this is the same problem as Max Payne.

Archived