IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

HOT FIX: If your Game Booster is NOT recording or taking screenshots.

Hello I0bit Community,

I was messing around because I could not get the FPS video recorder in Game Booster 3 to work at all. It would create the folder but would not save the files, no matter where I changed the location. So sadly, I went searching online, and to my amaze I found no help. Googling it was not the solution for one :lol:

So a few checks that should resolve it.

Screenshots (Ctrl + alt + P):

Just change it from BMP =>> to JPEG, it was conflicting and when I changed this the screen shots started to work.

Video Capture (Ctrl + Alt + P):

First I changed the directory from within programs to the root directory C:/FPS so that no Windows User Access Control restrictions will effect the program.

The option that was conflicting with the software and stopping it to work is the audio recording option. Basically I had mine set to Xsplit Broadcasting, but from what I realised is that Game Master 3 can't interact with this software, and if you think about it, it shouldn't. The option I chose is Stereo Mix (Realtek High Definition). Try to change this to your speakers names.

If the issue continues:

I tried before doing was uninstall the program and go to c:/program files/IObits/Game Booster and deleting all files in there and than reinstalling, making sure that its a complete new installation.

Archived