IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Will Gamebooster 3.5 ever get out of Beta?

• 1 month later...

I wish IOBIT would explain their plans for Game Booster.

It seems since the release of the stripped down Razer version, releases of an IOBIT version have ended.

Razor has no forum to discuss Razer Game Booster and IOBIT acts like it's not their utility anymore.

I assume there was a deal with Razer for the exclusive rights to Game Booster in a effort to boost their Synapse application.

IOBIT has never been one to come out and explain things.

• 1 month later...

Hi bdl and all your guys,

bdl, the latest version of Razer Game Booster is 3.5.6 (beta). But as you mentioned in ASC 6.2.0 is the Game Booster 3.4, for Game Booster only belongs to IObit but Razer Game Booster belongs to IObit and Razer. Thus, in our product ASC, we recommend our own Game booster 3.4. :-D

Besides, I have a good news for all your Game Booster Fans. Razer Game Booster 3.6.0 is on the way. Cheers. :lol:

Hi bdl and all your guys,

bdl, the latest version of Razer Game Booster is 3.5.6 (beta). But as you mentioned in ASC 6.2.0 is the Game Booster 3.4, for Game Booster only belongs to IObit but Razer Game Booster belongs to IObit and Razer. Thus, in our product ASC, we recommend our own Game booster 3.4. :-D

Besides, I have a good news for all your Game Booster Fans. Razer Game Booster 3.6.0 is on the way. Cheers. :lol:

I sure hope it will have the ability to boost without first launching a game (like it used to do).

Hi masterblaster,

In Razer Game Booster 3.5.6.22, already

Ctrl + Alt + B starts the boosting of PC without launching a game,

and

Ctrl + Alt + R returns the PC state to Normal (No game to stop as no game has been started.).:grin:

It is behaving as above in all of my PCs anyway. 8-)

Cheers.

Hi masterblaster and enoskype,

masterblaster, guessing enoskype's answers will make everything easier for you.

Let's thanks for enoskype's timely response and great contributions in this forum.:-D

IObit is so lucky to have so many warmhearted and unselfish forum administrators like enoskype.:-D

Hi masterblaster,

In Razer Game Booster 3.5.6.22, already

Ctrl + Alt + B starts the boosting of PC without launching a game,

and

Ctrl + Alt + R returns the PC state to Normal (No game to stop as no game has been started.).:grin:

It is behaving as above in all of my PCs anyway. 8-)

Cheers.

Thanks enoskype,

I wonder why that didn't include a button to boost without launching a game (like the older versions of GB3).

I use many programs and I don't like remembering key combinations. That is so DOS'ish.

I agree masterblaster, including a button for Boosting and returning to Normal Mode is more logical.

Although the hotkeys are mentioned in the User Manual and can be changed from Settings=>Advanced=>Hotkey in Settings Screen section, an extra optional button for the same functions would be much easier. (I would prefer to keep the alternative hotkeys together wih the button for the users who prefer not to touch the mouse though.) 8-)

Cheers.

Archived