IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Double speed playback and disabled AutoHotkey

Subject pretty much says it all. When I record video (Guild Wars 2), the files that playback are at double speed. I'm using highest quality video and screen resolution for recording.

Also, the FPS reported by Game Booster drops down to 10-12 when recording. However, the FPS reported by the game is much higher. Maybe the recorder is dropping frames?

The Launcher also disables AutoHotkey scripts. This is a VeryBadThing™ as I have to have those to deal with physical ailments that would otherwise make computer gaming far too painful. I'd love to be able to use the Launcher, but could not figure out what needed to be unchecked to get AutoHotkey working again which means I cannot actually use the Launcher.

Any help on either of those problems would be greatly appreciated as I'd love to be able to record and to shut down non-gaming processes while gaming.

I'm having the exact same problem with the double-speed playback. (recording Resident Evil 5) My FPS usually drops down to around 25 when recording and yet the playback is so fast it's cartoony. I've tried running it through multiple programs and even reformatting it and it's still got the same problem. The files are useless to me like this... is there a fix?

Hi Xavori and papaya,

I have forwarded this issue to our product team, they are working on it and this feature will be improved in next version.

In the meantime, please set the Video quality to Medium and record a video. Then please check whether the the video can be played normally.

It would be very helpful if you can post your feedback after changing the setting. We will be very grateful.

Cheers.

Cicely,

I recorded at medium quality. It looked bad (obviously). And while the video wasn't double speed, it was still too fast. What's more, the sound starts getting out of synch (behind) which I suspect is because while the video is dropping frames, the sound isn't.

Archived