IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster is crashing my computer

I own an alienware m15x and dell just replaced my motherboard, their solution to any problem when your under warranty, and now whenever I play a game while boosted after a few minutes, sometimes just in the loading screens, my computer just shuts down. There is no crash screen or warning it just turns off. I just re-installed and rebooted and games continue to crash. I have tried playing with and without boosting and it only crashes when I am boosting.

I am running on windows 7 64bit with an intel i7620m with an ati radeon 5730 gpu, 4gigs ddr3 ram, and i use AVG Free 2013, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Super Anti-Spyware, and Spybot Search and destroy, with Defraggler and CCcleaner as my other maintenance programs

please provide us with more information

Hello Sideshow,

Sorry for the trouble.

What is the exact version of your Game Booster v3? Please tell us the name and version of the game you encountered such problem.

Have you ever ticked the option "Enable game power solutions" under Others tab in Configure? If yes, please un-tick the option and boost your game again to see how it works.

If the problem still exists, please kindly send us the file GameBooster.ini which is under the directory C:\ProgramData\Razer\Game Booster for our further investigation.

Archived