IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem with Game Booster

I am trying to use it with SWTOR. I can log into game, then it loads to the selection screen. Once I push play, Game Booster returns settings to normal and the game never starts. To get the game to play I have to turn off Game Booster then restart game.

Any ideas?

Hi Tarrien,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the issue you mentioned, please try our Razer Game Booster from http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.php to see whether the issue can be solved.

IObit and Razer work together to produce the product on the base of Game Booster.

If the issue still remains in Razer Game Booster, please feel free to tell us.

Thanks for supporting IObit. :-D

I am trying to use it with SWTOR. I can log into game, then it loads to the selection screen. Once I push play, Game Booster returns settings to normal and the game never starts. To get the game to play I have to turn off Game Booster then restart game.

Any ideas?

You should search these forums for "SWTOR". There are MANY posts that already exist about your problem.

Just one of many http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=14900&highlight=SWTOR

Hey guys. Thanks for your input. I tried to run GB then open the game using the launcher on my desktop rather then in GB. It still didn't work. However, i was able to launch SWTOR, then alt-tab back to desktop and launch GB, turn it on and Boost now. Worked great.

Archived