IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Here's why I use Razer Game Booster

Source: From my own blog @ Odyssey of Hyrule

It all started when I got my new Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 (3GB) a few month's ago. Full-screen games would randomly minimize to desktop with the option to restore the game to full size was there in the little taskbar at the bottom. So I tried everything I could think of and I wound up doing a full uninstallation of Catalyst Control Center, a clean install of the OS, trying AVG tuneup, Advanced SystemCare 7 from IObit and other tools like it, not one of them resolved the issue of the games randomly minimizing.

That is, until I tried Razer Game Booster. Like all of the other stuff, I wasn't expecting it to do anything to resolve the issue but hey, it's worth a shot isn't it? So I immediately installed it and customized my list of what Processes, Services, Non-Windows Services that I wanted it to disable. After that, I fired up a game to see if it would close in 5 minutes like it did all the other times in the past. To my surprise, it just kept on playing like it should! Ever since then, I've noticed that it helps to clean up stutter and some lag issues, that's another thing I wasn't expecting from it but I'm damn sure glad that it does help with that! I've had my new Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 since October 22, 2013 and I expect it to last me for 3-4 years at the least. I discovered the Razer Game Booster probably within a week of randomly trying out different "suites" if you will, to resolve my issues. I plan to keep using the Razer Game Booster every time I fire up ANY game. I suggest that you try it out for yourself and enjoy the fps boost that it provides.

Archived