IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

RG bug in Windows 8.1

Hello to all users of IObit software! Razer Game Booster installed on my opecional system (Windows 8.1) and it does not display the list of Unnecessary Services. Because of this I went back to version 3.5 of IObit. I ask that you please check, because I think the Razer Game Booster Game Box a great, innovative and above all, different from the old 3.5.

I confirm that Windows services are not displayed in RGB 4.2.45.0!

Hi RachileiSilva, welcome to IObit Forums! :-D

Yes, I confirm you that in Razer Game Booster 4.2.45.0, under Utilities, for Manual Boost, neither for Custom, nor for Recommended, Windows Services are displayed in Windows 8.1 Update1.

NOTE: Non-Windows Services are shown.

Cheers.

Hi RachileiSilva, welcome to IObit Forums! :-D

Yes, I confirm you that in Razer Game Booster 4.2.45.0, under Utilities, for Manual Boost, neither for Custom, nor for Recommended, Windows Services are displayed in Windows 8.1 Update1.

NOTE: Non-Windows Services are shown.

Cheers.

Thanks for the confirmation! Is expected to repair the bug? I am eager to make install it on my PC.

Hi RachileiSilva and enoskype,

RachileiSilva, welcome to our forum. I have reported the issue to our product team. We will try to solve the issue asap.

Enoskype, thanks for clarifying the issue. :wink:

Archived