IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

videocapture issue

Hi there folks,

I am using the razer game booster and i am monitoring an issue when i try to record during wow session. It starts recording but interrupts shortly afterwards and in the uper left corner it says recording stopped due to video and audio syncro failure or some like that. Is there anyone who could help me out. I tried syncro the system audio output and wow in game audio out put(set both to system default and then both to my realtek audio device but same issue after doing so again) Thx for reading.

Kindly Regards

Hi There,

Well, wasnt able to manage the right timing for the screen shot so the text was shown(tried it plentytimes) but i ll just write what it exactly says.: it starts recording and after a short while it says:"Recording has stopped. Audio and Video Data Sync has failed." Thx for the fast response btw :-D

Hi ceddindede,

Thanks for your feedback.

To solve the issue, please adjust the Video Quality to Middle level to see whether the issue continues. You can take a reference to the attached image.

If it does, please feel free to tell us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Hi ceddindede, just curious here. Did adjusting the video quality did the trick for you here? 1.gif

Hola, también tengo tu mismo problema, y me gustaría que me ayuden. Saludos desde Hermanos Garcia Santa Pola.

EDIT :

Advertising is a banning offence, I have deleted your link. First and last warning!

Clean, Optimize, Speed Up and Secure PC - Freeware Download - IObit

Archived