IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Got Problems with Game Booster 2.3!

TikO

Hi TikO

I mean as I said the description offered in Clean Install which is part of Usage of IObit Products thread - a forum based User Manual that every user ought to read :-)

Shockful of information and links to more information where a wealth of "problems" are explained.

Some of the links available in my signature

Good luck :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I cleaned System Cache - temporary files and tried to install it,but it has the same results. When u say "clean install" u mean "Windows clean install"??

Now i see. Eventhough i haven't installed any previous versions.. In fact i formated my pC 2 weeks ago! But i'll clean the registry and try again..

I cleaned the registry and tried to install the program again, but nothing changes at all..

I can't open new Threads

I need to add a new thread as I found a bug(s), and none of the threads give a way to add the but information without making a reply to a present thread. PLEASE NOTE! ADDITIONAL PROBLEMS NOTED LATER IN THIS MESSAGE REFERRING TO OTHER IOBIT SOFTWARE. :-( The bug in Game Booster 2.3: When I tell GB to go to Game Mode, and I have my Zoom Text 8.1 Screen Reader/Magnifier active and forget to deactivate it before going to Game Mode, my system freezes. I selected Zoom Text in the GUI to be closed by Game Booster when going into Game Mode. I can't do anything with my screen picture, and their looks to be drive activity, but as noted earlier. I can't use my Mouse, or Keyboard to access my system, So I'm forced to Cold-Boot to regain system access. Please fix GB so it will safely close ZT (Zoom Text) without causing the system freeze, and be able to reactivate it after game play is over. Presently I use ALT+Delete to disable ZT, and ALT+Insert to activate ZT when the GUI is on screen, and or minimized. Please also make small text in the GUI AND DIALOGS larger for Handicapped users, and make the GUI's, and their dialog windows so I can make them larger, or smaller as needed with the internal settings windows, so they can also have larger text, and re-sizable text, and all for Handicapped User Accessibility. :-( Thank You in Advance for making the needed changes for Handicapped User Accessibility. P.S. Please check your other programs for smaller text and also make it larger, and fix all your program GUI's so they can reflow when used on systems with active Handicapped User Accessibility settings so the GUI items can still be read. ASC, and security360 have need for the reflow of their settings, and the dialog windows that open when you finish running a scan and want to Ignore a change the program is trying to make and, or update to the setting in the registry by selecting the Go To Key option when displayed upon selecting and right-clicking of an item on the list. The Dialog box needs to be able to re-flow for proper display also. As per now the buttons at bottom of the dialog windows, and the scroll-bars shown on the right of the window are hidden on my system. Thanks again.

when i try to install it,it says:

Runtime error (at -1:0):

Cannot import SCALEX

lately i've been getting that same error message, or the following version of it:

Runtime Error (at -1:0):

Cannot Import MSGBOX.

I've experienced it on several computer with newer IObit installers including with Adv. SystemCare 3.8, Protected Folder (latest beta), and Malware Fighter (latest beta).

Archived