IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Just bought GameBooster Premium..problems.. [SOLVED]

• 1 month later...

Just purchased on-line, the GameBooster Premium

Hi all, especially to IOBIT Online store.

Here's my story. I have been using the FREE version of the GameBooster. It did boost the game. I enjoy FLIGHT SIM, and it's the THIRDWIRE Series, the Wings Over Europe. U may wish to say that I am crazy, because I have been using an old A**R laptop with only 1.5GB DDR2 RAM!

The GameBooster FREE version did help boost the game!

Problem is, a couple of days a go I did the purchase using NOT my PERSONAL e-mail (this one) at Gmail. Instead, I filled in the details (in IOBIT) using my wife's email (business one). So, my wife bought it as a GIFT to me.

She did receive a confirmation from IOBIT, yet to her email. I read the IOBIT email to her dated Sun, April 24 2011 at 3.39 PM

In addition, USING this SAME Laptop on my request she EMAILED IOBIT to FORWARD the LICENSE to my PERSONAL email. My wife opened HER own business email/corporate FROM this home laptop to email IOBIT.

The ORDER number is (is it safe to write it here? or must I email it DIRECT to IOBIT's official email which I do not know?

Welcome to the forum Yusuf Nugroho a.k.a. Joe :smile:

I am not sure what you are asking but I will try to point you in the right direction.

She did receive a confirmation from IOBIT, yet to her email. I read the IOBIT email to her dated Sun, April 24 2011 at 3.39 PM

In addition, USING this SAME Laptop on my request she EMAILED IOBIT to FORWARD the LICENSE to my PERSONAL email. My wife opened HER own business email/corporate FROM this home laptop to email IOBIT

It doesn't matter which email address you used as long as it is legitimate so you can receive the email from IObit or Avangate which will contain your license details.

This email with your license information will be sent to your wife's business email that you supplied and the license information will probably look something like this:

Account Name: ***email address***

License Code: **********

This license can activate 1 PC

If you are saying that you have not received the email with the license information then first check the Spam folder, if it ihas not arrived then please wait until after the weekend to see if it arrives. If you still have not received it then you can send a message to IObit Online Support and provide them with the details and your Order Number etc

It doesn't matter which computer was used to send and receive the emails.

It only matters that you have Game Booster installed on the computer you will be playing games on and that you then enter the license information into Game Booster.

Once you have entered that license information and Game Booster is Pro you can't use that license information on any other computer.

This license can activate 1 PC

The ORDER number is (is it safe to write it here? or must I email it DIRECT to IOBIT's official email which I do not know?

Please do not post any personal information like order number, email address or license number in the forum.

I hope this answers your query.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived